What is your opinion about moisturizers /lotions during summer.!!?? Do you use them in summers too?? A skin lotion review might feel a little out of place in this melting summer. But, if you have dry skin, then lotions are essentials during summers too. For me it is a big YYYYEEEESSSSS!!! I opt for mild lotions. Else, my skin is not happy.
Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion is one such skin care product.
My experience with Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion:-
Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion is very light and almost gel like consistency. When rubbed on skin for absorbing, it feels like water. It takes a few seconds to evaporate and give the skin a normal feel. A perfect one for dry skin and suits the summer season very much. This lotion does not make the skin oily.
The tube packing says “Clinicaly proven to help relieve dry skin. ” It stands by what the brand it claims. Ok, only during summers. It is not suitable for the dry skin during winters. If you have very mild dryness in skin due to the cold winter, then this lotion might be of help. But people born with dry skin can not gain anything from this lotion during winters.
It is just odorless. Absolutely smells nothing.
I use this only during summers. Initially after the lotion sinks in to the skin, area near my nose sweats for a while. I wil need face tissues to control the sweat. After about few minutes, the sweating stops and then I use compact powder to mattify the skin. This lotion gives a glowy shine to my skin throught out the day. This lotion and my compact case are the only 2 products I use during the summer for my face.
The tube is a travel friendly pack with a screw cap. This lotion comes in a pump bottle too.
Overall, a very good product for use during summers.
What I like about Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion:-
- Very light texture.
- No fragrance.
- Good summer moisturizer.
- Gives the skin a nice glow.
- Forms a good base below the compact powder.
- Does not make skin oily.
What I don’t like about Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion:-
- Not suitable during winter
- Not a heavy moisturizer for dry skin.
- Area around my nose sweats initially after using this lotion.
Recommendation: Yes. Definitely a good summer product.
Have you tried Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kitten Heels!
- My Birthday On Instagram
- 8 Surprising Reasons you’re Not Losing Weight
- Avon Naturals Lime Brightening Cleanser
- M.A.C Introduces A New Formula Mineralize Moisture Fluid Foundation:Now in stores
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging Moisturizer Review
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Giveaway
- Earring Stand Holder India – Suggestions
- Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow Review & Swatches
- Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash Review
- How To Choose Ethnic Wear As Per Body Type