I started applying eye liners when I was in the 11th standard , it was an Avon liquid liner which became my obsession at that time. But as the time passed the obsession changed and now I am obsessed with pencils and gel liners. Here I present you one new addition in my vanity, a very beautiful subtle looking blue from Oriflame.
About Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer:-
Easy glide formula for smooth application. The retractable lead delivers creamy, vibrant color in five flattering shades in total comfort. Convenient design means no sharpening and no wasting time, in intense long lasting style.
- Price : Rs 298/- ( I got it in a discounted price- Rs 179/-)
- Quantity : 0.3 g
My Experience with Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer Blue:-
- Packaging: It comes in a blackish blue packaging with a ring type design in the middle showing off the exact shade of the liner. It is a very sleek pencil and the best part is that it’s a retractable pencil which needs no sharpening thus no wastage.
- Texture: The texture is very smooth to apply which leads to no tugging and no budging at all. Just a one swipe and you get an excellent color pay off. The liner doesn’t contain any shimmers or glitters in it and is totally a matte pencil.
- Staying Power: Now comes my views on its staying power and smudging, so I myself was surprised to experience that this liner stays on my lids the whole day, without creating any mess, though little bit of smudging did happened after about 5-6 hours . It doesn’t irritates the water line but disappears from there after about 5-6 hours.
- Shade: Now comes the most important part and it’s the shade of the liner. It’s a very subtle looking navyblue color which is totally matte. The shade is such a blue which looks great as an office wear or clubbed with a gorgeous outfit during evenings and parties. I personally love blue liners and this one is my latest favorite among them.
What I like about Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer-Blue:-
- Affordable if on discount
- Beautiful matte blue color
- No tugging and budging
- Stays for a long time
- Doesn’t smudge at least till 5 hours
- Safe for waterline
- Sleek packaging
What I don’t like about Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer-Blue:-
Will I re-purchase it?
Yupp!! Will buy the other shades too but only if on discount
Have you tried Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer Blue ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Eyeliner Tricks For Small Eyes – Suggestions
- Shehla Khan’s Tips for The Summer
- How to Even Skin Tone
- My April Velvet BOX !!!!
- FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Chambor Glitzy Gloss Intense 661 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Citrine 040 Review & Swatch
- Wet And Wild Pearlescent Pink Blush Review +Cheap Nars Orgasm Dupe
- How To Wash Makeup Brushes
- How to Make Nail Polish
- Forest Essentials Unveils Its New “Rupam Collection”
- How To Minimize Open Pores
- Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60 Review
- Jordana Lipstick in Mauve Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day1 SPF 19 PA+++ Review