Don’t we all just love those products that claim to give instant glow to the skin? The ones that claim to remove dead cells off skin and make it look radiant as the dead cells make skin look dull and lifeless. A regular exfoliation is a must to keep skin clean and glowing. This Pond’s peel-off mask claims to-
About Pond’s White Beauty Peel Off Instant Brightening Mask:-
“Transform your skin for that perfect glow with new, Pond’s white beauty Instant Brightening Peel-Off Mask. In just one application, its Vita-Active Boosters and unique peel-off action
Lift away accumulated dark, dead cells and impurities.
Reveal your new fairer skin instantly. “
- Price: Rs. 99
- Net Wt.: 50 g
- Shelf Life: 18 months.
My experience with Pond’s white beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask:
The mask is a thick sticky peach colored clear gel that has strong citrusy fragrance. Upon application, the gel gives a mild cooling effect to the skin and dries quite fast. A thicker coat should be applied as that makes it very much easier to remove it later on. Leaving it on face for 15-20 minutes dries it completely and does its job fairly well. I used this mask for about thrice past week just to test its claims.
After removing the mask I felt it actually gives a soothing effect to the skin. It felt fresh and glowy later. It’s a good product for getting an instant glow. It will suit the best for those who do not like scrubbing the face. But it’s effective only for a while. This product is not something that can give a lasting difference to skin even if used repeatedly. Though, it is a great remedial product for instant glow.
What I like about Pond’s white beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask:-
- Does what it claims.
- Smells fresh and citrusy.
What I don’t like about Pond’s white beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask:-
- Directions say take a “coin” size but a coin size will not work, it needs quite a bit of the product to spread over the whole face.
- It comes with a screw top; a flip top is handier.
Will I repurchase it? : Even though it’s a fairly good product, no. I am of a scrub person for the same purpose of this product. The whole idea of mask is a bit messier for me.
Have you tried Pond’s white beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask?
You might like reading these also:-
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- Pond’s White Beauty Tan Removal Scrub Review
- Pure Rose Water – Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches
- Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Haute Couture