Ok by now I think I literally possess the entire rose collection from Forest essential . As I mentioned earlier rose fragrance wasn’t one of the most exciting fragrances for me. However forest essential has changed my perspective, I love the F.E rose fragrance, it smells like Indian wild roses. The product that I’m reviewing today is the rose toner by forest essential.
The toner comes with a single ingredient i.e. rose water steam distilled that’s it! It are 100% natural and free from any Parabens, Petroleum, GMO, Sulphates, Formaldehyde, PEGS, artificial colour, synthetic fragrance and animal testing and no artificial fragrance
- Price: 295 for 50ml and 875 for 200ml
- Packaging: It is packed in a clear plastic bottle with a spray nozzle and a plastic cap. It is light weight and travel friendly.The best part of this toner is the fragrance; according to F.E it has a seductive floral scent to it. I second that, it is also very refreshing and soothing.
- How does it work?: Our skin loses some moisture when cleansed, this toner restores the moisture naturally. I usually apply it soon after I take a steamy shower; it instantly cools the skin and tightens the open pores which get opened due to the steam. Just couple of sprints all over the face and neck results in instant supple skin.
It can be used in winter as well as summer. It moisturizes the skin which gets dry during winter and provides cooling effect during the summer.
This toner specially comes handy during those long flights (10+ hrs). I often feel the lack of fresh air while travelling by flights and my skin gets very dry. This toner then comes to my rescue Jfreshens the skin and brightens the sad air plane environment. I bought travel size toner especially for my long flights.
Give it a try!
Have you tried Forest Essential Facial Toner Pure Rose Water?
You might like reading these also:-
- Enliven Strengthening with Pro Vitamin B5 nail Polish Remover Review
- Feminine Personal Hygiene – Oriflame Feminelle Gentle Intimate Wash Review
- Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel Review
- Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner Review , Swatches & EOTD
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil In Strawberry Milk
- What Is My Lipstick Color
- Wise She Magnet – Sonam Kapoor Retro Eyes Femina (April 2013)
- Makeup Shades To Choose As Per Your Skin Undertone
- Sleek Wonderlast Colour Gloss Soft Suede Review & Swatches