I just could not wait after my purchase to do a review on this lipstick that I bought yesterday. I know this sounds desperate but you will know why in a bit.
Alright so now let’s get to the point – the lipstick. This is my first ever purchase from Rimmel London cosmetics so I was not too aware of its formula and quality. The lipstick shade #20 is a part of the Kate Moss collection that was released in September last year. Since Rimmel is fairly new in India, I did not have much knowledge of its products collections and launches. I randomly came across it at Parcos in DLF, Saket Mall.
- Price: Rs. 215
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Net Wt. : 0.14oz or 4g
Alright girls, I went on a date today and bought this lipstick yesterday especially for that. I wanted an affordable yet good quality lipstick. Generally speaking, lipsticks don’t really last on my lips and I’m talking about matte ones, forget those luster slash glossy finishes.
- Color: I was craving for a true hot pink/fuchsia color lipstick and I finally found it.
- Texture: Very smooth. It glides very easily on the lips and feels quite moisturizing.
- Pigmentation: This lipstick is highly pigmented. The fuchsia pink just pops out.
- Coverage: It gives great coverage in one swipe itself. I have quite pigmented lips and hence I go for super pigmented lipsticks so that the shade does not look uneven on my lips. This one is PERFECT for that, just one swipe does the magic and can be further build to create great full matte lips.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Swatches:-
Finish: This particular shade is in matte form but not drying as the Chambor matte lipsticks. It can be compared to the Colorbar velvet matte lipsticks in sense of moisturizing. It looks complete matte in finish but has a slightly creamy formula.
What I like about this lipstick:-
- Very pigmented.
- Moisturizing matte.
- Stays for about 4-6 hours. (Quite good for my lips)
- Inexpensive. Budget lipstick.
- Great formula.
What I do not like about this lipstick:-
- No name, just a code no.
- Non transparent lid. Cannot figure the shade unless you remember the shade no.
- Lipstick does not come sealed.
Will I repurchase this product? : This will last me a long time so I am trying new shades for sure.
I feel the Kate Moss collection lipsticks are the new affordable and good quality lipsticks. What can expect more for Rs. 215, they are even affordable than Colorbar velvet matte ones that are Rs. 250 now and the new formula stains, yes it does!
Have you tried Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Antioxidant Berry Review
- MAC Archies Girl’s Collection OH OH OH Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Kitten Heels!
- My Birthday On Instagram
- 8 Surprising Reasons you’re Not Losing Weight
- Avon Naturals Lime Brightening Cleanser
- M.A.C Introduces A New Formula Mineralize Moisture Fluid Foundation:Now in stores
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging Moisturizer Review
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Giveaway
- Earring Stand Holder India – Suggestions
- Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow Review & Swatches