Hey beautiful ladies,
Colors of the season spring here on Wise She in the form of lipsticks, blushes, nail polishes and LIFE !
I am introducing you to the colorful Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish range. The nail polishes have tiny silver glitter particles, hence the name “shine divine”.
Below are some of the shades –
I love colors , but I am obsessed with Black . When Ana said she longs for a black nail paint, I thought of dedicating this post of my favorite black nail polish to her . Thanks to Ana for making me a part of Wise She family .
Let’s move to my favorite color from the range – Black Divine.
About Street Wear Shine Black Divine Nail Polish:-
It’s a beautiful black nail polish with silver glimmer.
- Price: Rs 140
- Quantity: 9 ml
My experience with Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine:
This is one of my favorite black nail paint. Please don’t ask how many black nail paint have I used till date, I can’t count . I love silver and black nail paints, this one is a combination of both …voila .
This is how it looks on my nails in natural day light.
A closer look –-
I chipped off nail paint from my little finger .I always try to touch and check the nail paint if its dry or not , seconds after application. Phew so impatient I am .
The bottle is cute and unusually rectangular in shape with an excellent brush. I applied 2 coats here. First coat dries fast; second one takes a minute or two. The finish is little gritty but less as compared to other glitter nail paints. It lasts easily for a minimum of 4 days.
What I like about Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine:-
- New shades keep adding to the range
- Good staying power
- Nice packaging
- Silver shimmers
What I don’t like about Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine:-
- Second coat takes a little time to dry
- Nothing more
Will I recommend?: Go get it
Have you tried Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine?
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 New & Must Have Coral Lipstick Shades In India
- Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash Review
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner Review
- Soft Arabian Princess Look – To Tell You From Afar
- Colobar Creme Touch Lipstick Sienna A Magic Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Six Colored Eye Pencils Under Rs 250 or $5
- Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel Review
- MUA Gel Eyeliner Tribe Review & Swatches
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Winner
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lady At Play Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD