You look at it and you know it’s one of the many impulsive buys of mine. Let’s admit, we all are impulsive shoppers to a certain extent. All of us have loads of stuff stacked up that we haven’t used in ages, but when we buying it, it seems more precious than a life saving drug.
One of my buys is this The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid. I do use it with my favourite face wash or exfoliaters many a times, when I have ample time on me to spend good 5 minutes on washing my face. Basically it’s the size, packaging and the mere luxurious quality of it that attracted me to it.
It a tiny little soft nylon bristle brush with a handle. Its translucent in color, with white bristles. It has a lid that covers the bristles and keeps it hygienic.
It helps to lather the facewash well and helps access all the contours of the face because of its tiny design.
What I like about The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid:-
- Great tool for facial cleansing.
- Helps lather facewash well.
- Soft bristles
- Ergonomically designed to hold and reach every contour of the face.
- Travel friendly.
- Comes with a lid so hygienic.
What I don’t like about The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid:
- Not a must have product. Just good to have.
- Overall rating: 3/5
- Price: INR 300 I think. Bought long ago.
- Where I got it from: The Body Shop, Oberoi Mall , Mumbai
Have you tried The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick 13 Rouge Jet Set Review, Swatches and FOTD
- Introducing A Special Springtime Delivery… Clinique Happy in Bloom
- Avani Dead Sea Cosmetics Skin Renewal Facial Peel Review
- Beginners Makeup Guide
- Simple Pink Wearable Eye Makeup Tutorial With Coastal Scent Hot Pots
- Best Hair Rebonding Salon In Bangalore – Suggestions
- Vedic Line Bio Rhythm Active Cream (Anti-Ageing) Review
- Kryolan Ikonic gel eye pencil Violet Gem Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nivea Sun Protection SPF 30 & PA++ Review
- Claire’s Cosmetics Kabuki Brush Review
- 50 Makeup Brushes Reveiw
- Peter Thomas Roth Massaging Bar Review
- Orange Lipstick For Dark Skin – Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail Review, Swatches & FOTD