This blush is my first ever purchase from Tips & Toes. I was never tempted with this brand but picked this blush just for a trial of its quality.
- Price: Rs. 295
- Net Wt.: 4.5 g
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Packaging: – The blush comes in a silver plastic cover that is so mirror-like that you can actually see your face clearly in it. It is almost identical to a mirror. It has three compartments- two for the blushes and one to keep the applicator/brush. The flap top has a mirror in it. The blush brush is very tiny and super cute. But it is coarse, not quite usable.
- Shades:One of the two shades is a pretty muted coral color with very fine silver sparkles in it. The second color is a soft peach color that also contains fine silver shimmers in it. The later turns out even lighter when swatched on skin making it highlighting shade.
- Pigmentation: – Both the shades are quite finely pigmented but the coral one shows more due to its color’s intensity whereas the lighter one is almost pale with loads of sparkles in it. They are very smooth, above my expectations.
Staying Power: – The blush required reapplication after 3 hours which I did not do and rather applied my other blush. This blush fades easily and when I tried to layer and build it over, the color did not really develop much whereas the shimmers kept becoming more visible all the more.
Tips And Toes Dual Blush Autumn Swatches:-
What I like about Tips & Toes Dual Blush AUTUMN :
- Packaging is cute.
- Very smooth.
What I do not like about Tips & Toes Dual Blush AUTUMN :
- Dual Blush? – No, one blush and the other highlighter.
- Very sparkly.
- Low staying power.
- Blush does not build up well.
Will I recommend this blush:
No, there are several other brands available that cost in the same range as this one and are far better in quality.
Have you tried Tips & Toes Dual Blush AUTUMN ?
You might like reading these also:-