Whether you want to create a classic Marilyn Monroe style or a heavy rock star look, with wet and wild eyeliner you will be able to create all of them in minutes. I don’t know why it’s not that popular here. Ofocurse, one of the main reasons is the availability but there are many of us who ask our friends and relatives to get wet and wild products while returning back from abroad. Very few have listed this in their wish list. Some how I got it out of curiosity and I so like it .
About Wet & Wild Creme Eyeliner In Black/Noir 886:-
Line and define with eye-popping drama! Cruelty free. Not tested on animals. Versatile alternative to pencils and liquid liners; blendable formula lines, shades and contours eyes, precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish that lasts. Create beautifully defined lines with this rich, creamy formula. Applies effortlessly as it delivers long-lasting drama with a velvety finish. Comes with an easy to use, conveniently-sized brush. Cruelty-free. Not tested on animals. Made in China.
Price – $3.99
Packaging – It comes in a round pot packaging with an eyeliner brush. Eyeliner pot was sealed when it arrived which is well thought by the company.This way gel eyeliner didn’t dry up even when it stayed with me for months without opening it.
Brush applicator – I particularly didn’t like the brush because its just too small to give a good grip .Small brushes don’t give me enough confidence and I can not draw fine lines with it. Moreover it pulls and tugs so I prefer my Inglot gel eyeliner or sigma one instead of this.
Wet & Wild Creme Eyeliner In Black/Noir 886:-
It’s an intense jet black shade which is waterproof and stays throughout the day.It will not buzz until you use a makeup remover.
Formula is not heavy therefore you will have to use it a little carefully to get the precise line but you can definitely get a perfect line with it if you have been using gel eyeliners regularly and are fond of them. I really like the intensity of the eyeliner and the way it pops up my eyes.
Summing it up
What I like about Wet & Wild Eyeliner In Black Noir :-
- Light in texture and is almost weight less on eyes
- Decently priced
- It’s waterproof
- Stays whole day long.I tested for 12 hrs and it didn’t budge at all.
- Dries super fast.Those who are slow in application may take it as a cause.
- Won’t dry up for a long long time.
- I like the small pot packaging .
What I do not like about Wet & Wild Eyeliner In Black Noir:-
- Smudges sometime when its really hot
- I don’t like the eyeliner brush.
- Not available in India.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely! If you like using light weight texture gel eyeliner which stays whole day then this one is for you.
- Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Staying power – 4/5
- Texture – 4/5
- Availability – 4/5
Have you tried Wet & Wild Creme Eyeliner In Black/Noir 886?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Pond’s White Beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask Review
- Neutrogena Multi Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub Review
- Bags Online Shopping India
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Henna Paste At Home
- Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach Review – Ammonia Free
- 6 New & Must Have Coral Lipstick Shades In India
- Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash Review
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner Review
- Soft Arabian Princess Look – To Tell You From Afar
- Colobar Creme Touch Lipstick Sienna A Magic Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Six Colored Eye Pencils Under Rs 250 or $5
- Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel Review