After the glosses here are the swatches of the lipsticks from the Lakme 9to5 The Office Stylist range.
What attracted me to these lippies was the packaging. It’s in Rose Gold!! I love that metal and would love to own many pieces of delight made of it At the end of the post will share a proud possession I have of Rose Gold.
Meanwhile enjoy the lipstick swatches.
- Top – left to right: Toffee Nexus, Pink Coral, Brownie Point and Rose chaos
- Center – left to right: Mauve Paced, Peony Goal, Oak Table, Pink slip and Mauve Paced(repeated)
- Bottom – left to right: Red Coat, Wine Play, Rose Management and Coffee Command
I wore Rose Chaos and here is how it looks on me:
My take on the product:
I love the color range. Perfect subtle colors for an office wear. But what about the comfort of wearing this lippies? The formula looks very drying. On application it’s not dry, glides smoothly. But the feel of it is heavy on the lips. I started drying on me and settling in my fine lines. Like promised it stay for 8 hours or even more.
Here is my Rose Gold Chain and pendant, which I totally adore:
Have you tried Lakme 9to5 The Office Stylist Range Lipsticks ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Tips & Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colors 10 Delectable Review & Swatches
- Claire’s Cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES Review
- Bourjois Ambre A Paupieres Eyeshadow 74 & 01 Review ,Swatches & FOTD
- NC or NW In MAC??? Which Exactly Are You???
- Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish Coral Chic Review and Swatches
- MAC Blush Finishes: A Guide