Today I am going to review one of the best known and talked about palette from Accessorize. This palette is a big favorite among foreign beauty bloggers. Do check out my review and swatches to know what makes this palette a winner.
About Accesorize Lovely Day Card Palette:-
Multi tonal 32 Shade Eye shadow palette with cool, warm bright and nude colour.
Price: £9.00, I got this for Rs 900 from Jabong using discount code.
My Take On Accessorize Lovely Day Card Palette:
- Packaging: Accessorize lovely day card palette comes in a sleek compact palette form which is very convenient to carry during traveling. Beautiful animal print along with brand name is embossed on the cover. Ingredient list is mentioned on the back side of the palette. A cute pink elastic band is attached to the palette for closing the cover. A wide mirror is encased inside the cover of the palette, which is pretty good for touch ups. No eye shadow brush or applicator is provided with the palette.
- Shades: This palette contains some 32 eye shadows of different finish and 0.5 gram each. Most of shades are dupes of Mac eye shadows. I was extremely excited to see my palette. It has all kinds of shades ranging from blues to purples to neutrals.
- Texture & Finish: Maximum shades in palette have pearl finish, some of them have fine shimmers too in them. Few other shadows have matte finish. All the shadows are quite soft in texture. Pearlescent shadows have silk like texture which helps in better adherence.
- Pigmentation: Maximum of the shades especially the ones with pearl finish are intensely pigmented. These shades show up on my lid without an eye primer. Some of the matte shades are moderately pigmented but buildable and few others are poorly pigmented and needs a primer underneath. One or two matte shades are poorly pigmented and chalky.
- Staying Power: The wear time of these shadows is pretty decent. Without a primer these shades stay on my eyes for 4-5 hours. But the matte ones stay for 2-3 hours without a base.
What I liked about Accessorize Lovely Day Card Palette:
- Its paraben free.
- Some 32 shades are there is the palette.
- Most of the shades are dupes of famous Mac eye shadows.
- Mirror is encased inside the packaging.
- Packaging is travel friendly and extremely attractive.
- Most of the shades are intensely pigmented.
- Staying power is 4-5 hours without a primer.
- Comes at a very affordable price.
- It’s a must have palette for a makeup beginner and all eye makeup lovers as well.
- Matte shades are quite buildable.
- Very lightweight packaging.
What I did not like about Accessorize Lovely Day Card Palette:
- One or two matte shades are chalky and poorly pigmented.
- Staying power of matte shades is 2-3 hours maximum without a primer.
- Not easily available.
- No eye shadow brush or applicator is provided.
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 4.5 out of 5
- Staying Power: 4 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 4.5 out of 5
- Price vs quality: 5 out of 5
- Availability: 2.5 out of 5
- Overall Rating: 4.25 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? Yes of course! There is absolutely no doubt in that.
My Overall recommendation: Accessorize Lovely day palette comes in a compact attractive, sleek packaging with a mirror encased inside it. It has some 32 eye shadows of different finish. Most of the shades are intensely pigmented and show up on eyes without a primer underneath. Wear time of the shadows vary from 4-5 hours without a primer which can be extended with a base. I would highly recommend this palette to all of you. Surely get this beauty if you can get hold of it.
Have you tried Accessorize Lovely Day Card Palette?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Paris Brush Foundation 34 Beige Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
- Inglot Freedom System lipstick #01 Review & Swatches
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation Shade 400 Bronze Review
- Clinique Introduces Mascara Exchange Program India