#my apology for such a long msg but pls read … Preety please
I had my hair coloured in dip dye red a month back and it came out Awsome… But… It took me 5 hrs to get them bleached to a tone on which the color would work as you would know… As I was/ am a religious follower of heena +egg+ curd pack using it once a month and applying hair oil before ever wash I did when ever would simply vanish my need to apply conditioner at all for Atleast a month… So now the problem is that.
My hair dresser says it takes a major toll on hair.. to apply heena for so long and its been 2 months that my hair har got its food and I don’t have the miracle genes… Now that my hair has come down to that golden brown tone and all the color has gone I started with egg hair packs with honey curd multani mitti in small proportions .
Its is like simply refusing to work on my hair … Egg said to be miraculous still arenas to have a zero effect
I have tried 3 to 4 application in a spacing of 2weeks and its not even giving my hair a hope to continue… Only way to bring some life is when I apply conditioner and I am not a fan of using any sorts of chemical in my hair except shampoo…
And to get more hair color done I need to avoid heena also… Right now I just cant use it as it.lt will give me disastrous color I know…Anyway!Plz suggest some thing maybe something to replace heena in my hair pack with curd/egg …it dosent seem to work on me anymore…..
Ps – I wanna avoid chemical packs and all whole heartedly… I know they work wonders … Still they are just addictive … Addiction I had to rehab my self to get away from and now can’t even use heena …
Also I am planning on re touching my Color without bleaching it again.. coz I just can’t live with this brownish tone .. so oene more reason to avoid heena
You might like reading these also:-
- Tips & Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colors 10 Delectable Review & Swatches
- Claire’s Cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES Review
- Bourjois Ambre A Paupieres Eyeshadow 74 & 01 Review ,Swatches & FOTD
- NC or NW In MAC??? Which Exactly Are You???
- Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish Coral Chic Review and Swatches
- MAC Blush Finishes: A Guide
- Avene Presents A Three Step Treatment for Acne This Monsoon
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealor Review
- Sigma E65 Brush Review
- MAKEUP ARTIST IS KOLKATTA – Reader Query