Happy weekend everyone!
I have been missing from action lately as I was at my mum’s place taking care of my baby who met with a small accident last Monday.Everything is ok now and I am back with a new lipstick review from Bourjois Rouge edition. Recently Medplus beauty had 50% off on these lipsticks and I was really excited about it . Sadly, there were just three-four shades available and none of them were of my interest . One feels such a bummer when an exciting sale doesn’t turn out to be exciting at all.
About Bourjois Rouge Edition 05 Brun Lipsticks:-
¼ pure laque for bright colour and shineIncredibly soft ‘Ready to wear’ formula
10hr hydration “Must have” colours tested and approved by fashion editors
- Price – INR 775 for 3.5gm ( Add 200 bucks more and you can actually get MAC lippi but shade just stole my heart.Moreover Bourjois always give some cute free pouches with some amount of purchase)
- Packaging – Lipstick is housed in a glossy black cap with Rouge edition written on it .It has a transparent bottom with similar lipstick shade colour inside it .Name of the lipstick is written at the bottom.
Texture, Pigmentation & Staying Power -:-
Lipstick is hydrating, creamy and have glossy finish. Something which dry lips girls are going to love. It glides smoothly and covers darkest of pigmentation.It won’t settle into fine lines and has a staying power of four hours. As this shade is kind of a nude shade, it doesn’t survive much after a meal but the darker shade tint stays after a meal as well.
Bourjois Rouge Edition 05 Brun Boheme Swatches:-
Coming to the shade 05 Brun
It’s a brown toned dusky pink shade which looks way darker when swatched but looks more of nude on my lips. On non pigmented lips it will look same as shown in the swatched pic below. Thing with the shade is that if used with a light hand, it is apt for day time and with a heavier hand, vamp up a night time look.
This is how it looks on my pigmented lips during the day time.Very nude..Right ?
Summing it up :-
Pros of Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Brun Boheme:-
- Glides smoothly and will suit dry lips
- Classy packaging
- Will suit deeper, medium and fairer skin tones.
- Good staying power
- Semi matte finish
- Light weight
Cons of Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Brun Boheme:-
- Some might find it pricey
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Staying power – 4/5
- Texture -4.5/5
- Availability – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy Review
- Time to get Purpled! Bourjois Intense Extrait No.4: Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow 10 Review -(Black)
- Bourjois Powder Kabuki Review
- Bourjois Duochrome liner Violet Rose Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Bleu Graphique Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Prune Moderne 75 Review
- Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Bru