I love curls and trying out something different on my hair. It’s really fun as curl, waves , braids makes one look so different.I had been looking for an curling iron in India but due to high price I never gave it a serious thought.I got this curling iron an year back but it took me sometime to get used to of it .
First time when I got it I showed it to my friend who curls her hair often pointed out that it doesn’t have a clamp.I had asked K to bring it for me so I thought it must be given separately by the brand but they must have forgotten it .I then watched some you tube videos and found that it can be used without clamp which initially scared me. Once or twice while curling the ends, my finger did face the heat but with time I am getting better and comfortable with it .
About Conair Infiniti Pro “You Curl” Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron:-
You Curl. New shape. No clip. The Infiniti by Conair You Curl lets you achieve smooth, frizz-free curls without a visit to the salon. This curling iron has a unique clamp-free conical barrel that makes it easier than ever to create beautiful, natural curls. It also features tourmaline ceramic technology and even heat distribution for professional, shiny, static-free results. Plus, You Curl’s 30-second instant heat feature, four heat settings, and LED indicators ensure you’ll get flawless, kink-free curls every time you use it. For larger curls, we recommend the You Curl XL.
Professional style with no clamp — simply wrap
- Instant Styler with no clamp simply wrap hair around barrel
- Fast and easy with no kinks
- Powerful Ceramic Heater
- Tourmaline Ceramic for less damage
- Ultra high heat up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Also included is 3-finger heat glove allows you to safely maintain full styling control while using the You Curl
- Conical barrel — creates trendy free flowing curls
- 25mm to 13mm Conical barrel
- Stay cool safety tip
- Tourmaline Ceramic™ Technology
- Emits natural ions to eliminate frizz
- Even high heat with no damaging hot spots
- Powerful Ceramic Heater
- Uniform heat recovery temperatures
- High heat is instantly restored during use
- Ultra-High Heat Levels 400°F
- 20-second instant heat
- Auto shutoff
- 5 LED temperature settings for every hair type
- Professional length cord
- Price – $29 (I got it on discount.I think it costel me around $20 or so.)
Curling Ion has different heat settings which range from 310 degree F to 400 F. One of the problems I faced is when I am curling my hair, the On-Off button comes in the way of the curling process which is kind of annoying as I keep checking in mid way whether it’s On or Off.
As far as curls are concerned, it did curl my hair the way I wanted .From lose to tight curls it can do all.
As far as curls are concerned it did curl my hair the way I wanted .From loose to tight curls it can do a decent job but it can’t curl the ends nicely.Also, the hair keeps slipping from the barrel so if you have very long hair then it won’t be an ideal curling rod .
It comes with a small half glove which is suppose to fit into your finger to prevent from getting burnt but its kind of annoying using it as it doesn’t fit into my fingers nicely.More so ..the biggest drawback is that it needs a pin converter to use it with Indian electrical sockets.
All in all its not an amazing curling iron as I thought it to be but till the time I don’t get anything better this will work It’s more suited for short hair any time but for long hair curling its not a wise option.
Read more here