I always wanted to learn Kim kardishan contouring .The way she cheats razor sharp cheek bones is just amazing. Thanks to her, I realized its importance and how contouring helps in accentuating the features you feel are most prominent
I still think I need to put more effort to get the perfection but I thought of sharing with you what all tips and tricks I am following to get the right look. I have seen Chitranganda and Bipasha following somewhat similar techniques and looking amazingly sexy .
You need two foundations in this technique. You can use cream or liquid foundation what ever you are comfortable with. One shade of the foundation should be lighter and another should be a little darker than your skin tone. As I wasn’t sure if I will be able to get it right I got a foundation palette from ebay which has many shades so with some trial and testing I zeroed in on two shades.
- Highlight – The foundation which is lighter than your skin tone should be applied on your forehead, down your nose, brow bone area, under eyes and cheekbones .It also should be applied on the nostrils which some how skipped from my mind. I later did that while blending the foundation and it’s not shown in the picture above. Don’t forget to highlight the centre of your chin as well.
- Contouring – Here you need to focus on bottom arch of the cheek(Just below the area where you have highlighted your cheek bones).It should also cover your jaw line, your hairline, side of your nose and temples.
- Blending – This is the step where you can go horribly wrong.Using a larger blending brush, begin blending the lines together.Don’t mix them up just follow the line.Trick here is you use soft strokes for this I hold my brush from far end.Use a large blending brush .I prefer using MAC 188 small duo fibre brush for this .
- Blush – Apply blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Eye makeup and lipstick – You can do eye makeup before or after depending upon on your preference.
Below are the product used for the above makeup
- 15 color Comouflage concealor palette
- Kryolan Iconic eyeliner Black
- Eyeshadow – Sleek I -Divine storm palette
- Brushes – MAC 188 small duo fibre brush for blending and costal scent foundation brush for highlighting and contoruing.
- MAC Peachtwist
In India people are just obsessed with fairness where whole world dies for a beautiful tan. Instead of trying to look fair, just try this technique and all those people obsessed with fairness will compliment you for looking beautiful. Just play with your features with confidence.
You might also like to checkout the video
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Capricious Lipstick