I didn’t have any plan to write a review on this lipstick today. I had bought it just in the morning of 9th, and the shade made me go so crazy that I couldn’t stop myself from writing one. This is Rosy Blush (27) from Elle 18’s color pop range.
About Elle 18 Color Pops:-
A blast of color with punch of Cocoa. The intense moisturizing core in the center protects and cares for your lips.
- Price: 100 INR for a 4.3 ml bullet. This is so pocket friendly that I can never regret buying an Elle 18 lippy much.
- Shade: I totally love this shade. I don’t know what is wrong or right with me these days that I’m getting more and more attracted to bright bold colors. This is bright orangey red which pops up your face instantly.
Elle 18 Color Pops 27 Rosy Blush Swatches:-
- Texture: I love the creamy texture of Elle18 lippies, and this one is no exception. The lippy is super soft and buttery which glides on my lips easily making it feel perfectly supple and moisturized.
- Pigmentation: Amazingly pigmented. Just one swipe is enough for me to get the desired color.
- Staying Power: In general other Elle 18 lipsticks stay for 1-2 hours at max on me. But this stayed for 3-4 hours (without any meal in between).
- Packaging: It comes in a cute and stylish black twisted bullet like case.
Summing up the PROs and CONs:
What I like about Elle 18 Color Pops 27 Rosy Blush:-
- Gorgeous color.
- Soft creamy texture.
- Glides on lips beautifully.
- Contains COCOA BUTTER, keeping lip well moisturized for hours …. )
- Superbly pigmented.
- Doesn’t bleed.
- Doesn’t settle in fine lines.
- Candy fragrance.
- Better staying power as compared to other Elle 18 lipsticks.
- Chic packaging.
- Travel friendly.
- Pocket friendly.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Elle 18 Color Pops 27 Rosy Blush:-
- Some say that Elle 18 lippies melt and break at the base, but I personally haven’t experienced such problems till date.
- Would I repurchase? – Definitely YES. I would like to have an orangey red lipstick always in my vanity.
- Would I recommend to others? – Yes, I think it would suit every one, especially fair and medium skin toned beauties.
- Rating: 4.5/5(I was in hurry for a family function, so managed to click only this one…)
Have you tried Elle 18 Color Pops 27 Rosy Blush?
You might like reading these also:-
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- Pond’s White Beauty Tan Removal Scrub Review
- Pure Rose Water – Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review