I am not really a lipstick person, and I’ll choose lip-gloss over lip-stick any day and at any point of time. On my first review on Wiseshe, I had shared my extreme love for Colorbar USA Coral craving lip gloss, and today I’ll share my view on another lip-gloss which has recently made a place on my vanity, its Faces go Chic- cherry burst.
About Faces Go Chic Lip Gloss Cherry Burst 18:-
Get ready for rich, long lasting color in just one swipe. Easy to apply and high on shine.Go easy. Go Chic
Price: Rs. 199 for 7.5 ml bottle.
My take on Faces Go Chic Lip Gloss Cherry Burst 18:
- Packaging: The gloss comes in a long cylindrical plastic bottle well packed inside a black colored box. The bottle has a black plastic cap containing a wand applicator. The name of the shade is written in the base.
- Texture & Pigmentation: A product that comes for 199INR only, Faces go Chic lip-gloss in Cherry burst has really impressed me. The gloss is cherry red in color with golden shimmers. When applied it gave my lips a glossy lustre and a subtle color. I hate gritty shimmers and glitters on my lips, but the golden shimmers that are present in this gloss are soft and wearable, and I feel pretty comfortable with them. It is moisturizing, non-sticky and light, without any disturbing fragrances.
But it is not a superbly pigmented gloss. It is for girls like me who just want a dash of color on her lips, but does not want an intense, solid lip color effect. It keeps my lips well hydrated even after the color fades away after 2hours…
What I like about Faces Go Chic Lip Gloss Cherry Burst 18:-
- Pretty color.
- No gritty shimmers.
- Soft, non-sticky texture.
- Moisturizes lips.
- Adds a beautiful shine to lips.
- Blends on easily.
- Sponge tip applicator for easy and quick application.
- The cylindrical bottle is simple, sturdy, and travel friendly.
- Pocket friendly.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Faces Go Chic Lip Gloss Cherry Burst 18:-
- It won’t cover pigmented lips well.
- Doe-foot applicator, so think before sharing your loss with others.
Would I repurchase?
They have 16 different shades to choose from, so I would like to try some of the other shades also.
Would I recommend?
It is a pretty gloss that can be used over any lipstick for added sheen or directly onto lips, just like that. Moreover, it is affordable. So there is no problem in giving it a try.
My Rating: 4/5…
Have you tried Faces Go Chic Lip Gloss Cherry Burst 18?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kiehl’s Lip Gloss Golden Berry Review
- How To Grow Nails Faster – Suggestions
- Sun Kissed Bronze Look from FACES Cosmetics
- Lakme Pop Tints Lip Tint in Pink Sorbet Review & Swatches
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 – Series 1
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55 Review & Swatches