Fruttini one of the latest sensation in Indian market and every body is so enthusiastic about it that I thought I will review few more product from the brand for you.There is something about floral, spicy and fruit scented product which just rejuvenates me .I personally like to gift them to someone who is fond of scented skin care and fruttini cherry vanilla shower gel is one such shower gel which has turned out the best way to kick start my morning.
Fruttini is one of the popular German brand and this is what the shower gel claims:-
The fruity fragrance of cherry and vanilla makes showering irresistible. Real cherry extract, panthenol and vitamin B3 provide the skin with complete care.
Aqua (Water) • Sodium Laureth Sulfate • Glyceryl Oleate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Coco-Glucoside • Sodium Chloride • Parfum (Fragrance) • Panthenol • Niacinamide • Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Fruit Extract • Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate • Glycol Distearate • Phenoxyethanol • Benzyl Alcohol • Citric Acid • Potassium Sorbate • Laureth-4 • Denatonium Benzoate • Coumarin • Linalool • Isopropyl Alcohol • Anise Alcohol • Hexyl Cinnamal • Limonene • Geraniol • Tocopherol • Ci 14700 (Red 4) • Ci 17200 (Red 33).
Fruittini also have body scrub, bubble bath and soap, body lotion, spray , body butter (yum yum !) and hand cream in this fragrance and I am thinking of buying their hand cream and spray next.
Packaging of the product is quite interesting.It’s a tall strawberry colour bottle with a hook attached to it .Bottle can be hanged upside down in the shower as shown in the pic below.
My experience with the Fruttini Cherry Vanilla Shower Gel:-
This lathers really well when used with loofah.I loved the red colour gel with aweome fruity fragrance which lingers on for a while.It doesn’t have artificial fragrance and the mild fragrance make me feel super fresh.After using it I don’t get this slippery feeling or a leave a layer behind which makes me bit uncomfortable.I have been using the shower gel every day since a month and looking at the quantity its going to last me 4-5 months easily which makes it full paisa vasool .
It leaves my skin moisturised and sometime I even skip applying body lotion and I never get that stretchy feeling .
Summing it up :-
What I like about Fruttini Cherry Vanilla Shower Gel:-
- One bottle last really long
- Doesn’t dry out skin
- Nice packaging
- Fruity fragrance
- Doesn’t leave a greasy layer behind
- Lathers well
- Will suit both oily as well a dry skin.
What I do not like about Fruittini Cherry Vanilla Shower Gel:-
- It’s heavy so its not travel friendly.You got to take it out in a small bottle while travelling.
- Available in specific store
I am listing down few stores which have Fruittini products available:-
- Kunchals, G.K.1
- Goyal Stores, G.K.1
- Pawan Store, Karol Bagh
- Modern Bazaar, Vasant Vihar
- Modern Bazaar, New Friends Colony
- Beauty Hub, Mulund
- Ocean, Powai
- Jolly Emporium, Ghatkopar
- Makeover, Matunga
- Charisma, Kokilaben Hospital, Andheri (W)
- Charisma, Seven Hills, Andheri (E)
- Heaven Collection, Kandivali
- Beauty & More, Khar (W)
- Beauty Palace, Crawford Market
- Fashination Beauty, Matunga
- Much More, Vashi
- The Beauty Hub, Bandra
- Beauty Gifts, Bandra (E)
- The Beauty Shop, Kandivali (W)
- Beauty Palace, Oshiwara
- Purple Pearl, Hi Point Building
- Kings Life Style, Race Course Road 3
- Empire Store, Commercial Street
- Mahima Novelties, National Market, Gandhinagar
- Mahaveer Collections, Bajaj Complex, Gandhinagar
Price are as follows:-
- All Body Butters & Body Sorbets (500ml) – 1575/-
- Cranberry Chocolate Body Butter (500ml) – 2125/- (DELUXE RANGE)
- All Body Lotions (200ml) – 750/-
- Cranberry Chocolate Body Lotion (200ml) – 950/- (DELUXE RANGE)
- All Body Scrubs (200ml) – 825/-
- All Shower Gels (250ml) – 725/-
- Cranberry Chocolate Shower Cream (250ml)- 875/- (DELUXE RANGE)
- Cranberry Chocolate Hand Cream (50ml) – 795/- (DELUXE RANGE)
I am still testing the yummy body butter from this range.My friends thought its a tub of icecream .Stay tune to the page in the coming day for one of my recent favoruite product
You can check out my previous Fruttini products review here