I never forget to fill in my brows. I might forget curling my lashes but not the brows. Moreover I like them looking natural and not those two straight lines with eyeshadow underneath. My eyebrows need a bit of definition and filling-in between and just blending the harsh lines and this is how I do it.
- Products Needed – You can use brow kit and for brushes, Sigma will do. I personally like Sleek brow kit, MUA brow kit and MAC brow pencil and MAC gel to fix brows. I also like using MAC espresso eyeshadow – it matches my brow colour perfectly.
- Step1 -Trim out all the excess hair from the brows
- Step 2– Choose a pencil shade one or two shades darker than your brows and softly line along the underside of the brows.I don’t like to draw along the upper edge but if you want to give more shape to upper edge of your brows then go ahead and line the upper side of the brow as well. Lining shouldn’t be too dark otherwise you will have hard time blending it out.
- Step3 – Now fill in the eyebrow with a brown eyeshadow to fill out all the gaps and give even look to the eye brow. I generally fill very lightly in the inner corner of the brows as it doesn’t look natural on me.
- Step4 – Now with a brow brush and feathery strokes, brush out the harsh lines.
- Step5 – Apply concealer below and above brows which will give clean look to the brows and add lot of definition to it.
- Step 6 – And we are done.You can fix it up with MAC brow gel if you want to so that brow remains in shape for long time.
If you like little darker eye brows than above then you just have to fill in more brown eyeshadow but the method will be same .
You might like reading these also:-
- Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish- Bronze Review & Swatches
- MAC Pro Blush in Salsa Rose Review & Swatches
- Makeup In The Monsoon : What Survives And What Does Not
- Rimmel London 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush Autumn Catwalk Review & Swatches
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick #240 UNDRESSED Review, Swatch & FOTD
- L’Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Moisturizer Review
- How To Make A Brush Roll Without Sewing
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser Review
- Tips & Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colors 10 Delectable Review & Swatches
- Claire’s Cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES Review