Incolor Smooth Overtime Base Concealer
We all have some patches or areas of imperfection on our faces in form of be it dark circles of certain scars. To cover them up nicely, One of the make-up base must haves is a concealer. Few days back, I was on a hunt for one that’s reasonably priced and works well. Since, I put on makeup only occasionally. I did not want to shell out a lot of bucks for it . At a local cosmetic store, the sales person introduced me to INCOLOR smooth overtime concealer, which i happily grabbed for myself. Read on to know about my experience
About Incolor Smooth Overtime Base Concealer:-
Oil free with long lasting effect for Professional Make Up Artist.
Well, I believe all of the claims to be true.Even the Last one since it takes a little skill to spread this one evenly on face.
P.S: there is a warning on the product that says Stop use if skin irritation appears.
- Contents: – Ozokerite,cera alba,ethylhexyl palmitate,parrafinum liquidum,isopropyl myristate,BHT mica,pigment:C177891,177491,177499
- Shades:The shade i am reviewing is shade no.1.However, there are a few more shades, available. You have to select a shade as per your skin tone.
My take on Incolor Smooth Overstay Concealer:
Packaging: The product comes in a twistable , cream coloured tube just like that of a lipstick. It has a flattened top. The packaging looks elegant to me It is a travel friendly product.
Fragrance: Mild and would not irritate the nose.It goes off within half an hour of application
How to use Incolor smooth overtime concealer? Use the stick directly on my face as it can’t be applied with brushes.It would not blend easily.You need to moisten your finger tips with a light moisturizer to blend it evenly into your skin.
The product indeed is long lasting.It stays for a good 4 to 5 hours.It gives your skin a healthy glow which looks natural and beautiful Perfect finish..I am happy with the product.
What I like about Incolor Smooth Overtime Base Concealer :
- Different shades available
- stays for long
- Gives a healthy glow to skin
- Comes off easily with any cleanser
- Does not make you look flaky…as if you have applied layers of makeup.
- Mild fragrance
- Travel friendly
What I don’t like about Incolor Smooth Overtime Base Concealer :
- It takes a little skill to put on.
Do i recommend Incolor Smooth Overtime Base Concealer?
Yes,it can be given a chance.
Have you tried Incolor Smooth Overtime Base Concealer?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Elegant Accent Mineralize Rich Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Love My Nails FOR THAT DEEP WET LOOK in True Lilac 1552 Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Youth Code Luminize Serum Review
- Bleached Hair Problems – Help!
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lipgloss Plum Lustre Review & Swtaches
- Fruttini Lime Mint Body Lotion & Peach Pear Body Scrub Review
- Benefit Boxed Blush In Heaven Review, FOTD
- Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish Glam Green Review and Swatches