Due to regular hair straightener my hair were getting really dry and damaged. When I run hands through my hair, they gave me a feeling as if I am touching a broom! I immediate got into action and changed my hair care routine. One of the products of my hair care routine was John Frieda which I thought of trying out as it one brand which has rarely disappointed me. I have tried four hair serums till now and I must say this one is the nicest till now.The ones which I have tried are L’oreal hair serum, Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Serum , L’oreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum and I found L’oreal to be the best till the time I met John Frieda frizz ease.
About John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum:-
Instantly and dramatically transforms dry, frizzy, or chemically-treated hair into incredibly smooth, glossy hair.
An exceptional blend of silicones immediately smooths texture while delivering a layer of crystal-clear gloss for perfectly polished, frizz-resistant styles.
Repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz.
Contains a UV filter.
- Price – Cost INR 690 for 50 ml and I got it with some discount.
- Packaging – It comes in a transparent bottle with a pump over it.Pump can be twisted around and locked so one can carry this while travelling .
How I Use John Frieda Hair Serum :-
After rinsing my hair with shampoo and conditioner , I take out two pumps of it in my palm and rub my hands together.Apply it through my wet hair sparingly .Avoid applying it to the roots.
My experience with John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum:-
I have long hair – lower than my waist thanks to the protein rich diet which I follow.I need at least 2-3 pumps for it for shoulder length hair or little longer one pump will be good enough. Also, one should use the serum sparingly otherwise all hair serums weight down the hair.
If I am in hurry I use a hair dryer to dry my brush or a paddle brush to dry my hair. This hair serum completely removes frizz , leaving them smooth, silky and soft. I recommended the product to one of my friends who has curly hair and it keeps her locks under control.
Serum gets absorbed with in seconds and has a nice fragrance which is not pungent. It works like a charm in especially in those weather conditions when our hair is prone to frizz.
What I like about John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum:-
- Eliminates frizz
- Adds shine to the hair
- Works on curly , wavy as well as straight hair.
- Not very expensive when compared to other high end brands.
- Keeps hair soft and silky.
- One bottle lasts two month easily.
- Travel friendly
- Doesn’t weigh down hair
My hair after using Frizz Ease:-
What I do not like about John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum:-
- Just available on flipkart.
Wise She Rating – 5/5
You can also read my review on John Frieda Collection Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist
You might like reading these also:-
- Must Have Smoky Eye Makeup Products
- Lancome Colour Focus Exceptional Wear EyeColour – Quad Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56 Review & Swatches
- How To Fill Brows Step By Step
- L’Oreal Hydrafresh Deep Boosting Essence Review
- Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish- Absinto Review & Swatches
- Skin Care For Oily Skin In Summers/Monsoon – Reader Query
- N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear In Mocha Review
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rust – Review & Swatches
- 10 Quick Tips & Tricks For Applying Gel Eyeliner