A couple of months earlier I was put on bedrest due to risk of premature labor. I won’t into the details but it was damn boring and I used retail therapy to make myself happy. I’d started using L’oreal Youth Code range 2 to 3 months prior to this and decided to try a moisturizer from this brand as well. For the record I have combi skin which turns very dry during winters and my Tzone gets oily during summers.
About L’Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Moisturizer
- Packaging: This comes in a tub form with a screw top lid..Hygiene conscious gals would hate dipping their fingers in this (esp those with long nails).
- Price: INR 499 for 50gms
This moisturizer feels more like a gel to me. It looks that way and has a cucumber-like fresh fragrance. The minute I apply it on my face, my skin feels cool as if I’ve splashed water on it. It gets absorbed within a minute and leaves no oily residue behind like some moisturizers do. It doesn’t make my skin sweat either which is something I hate. What’s more, this actually does mattify the skin somewhat. I didn’t believe it at first because to me the words ‘mattify’ and ‘moisturize’ don’t quite seem in tandem. But this baby proved me wrong.
It keeps my skin hydrated AND non-oily at the same time for about 3 to 4hrs after application. I don’t even have to use a compact over this. Yet, I wouldn’t say that this completely mattifies my skin. Rather this makes my skin look well moisturized and healthy.
Also, you need a very tiny bit of this for a single use. I started using this sometime in March and I still have enough left for another 2months or so..
So, is this product worth it? Yes..It get’s a huge thumbs up from me. I can see this working for all skin types infact. Extreme oily skin though may not find the staying power too great. Mostly, I like it because it does exactly what it claims…no OTT claims of fairness or skin tightening..blah blah! Just plain hydration and oil-control…and it delivers..All in all, this is one heck of a refreshing treat for the skin.
Why I like L’Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Moisturizer:-
- Delivers what it claims
- Would suit all skin types
- Has a decent staying power
- Doesn’t make my skin sweat
- Refreshing feel
- It’s a gel formula so it gets absorbed faster
- Keeps my skin well hydrated
Why I’don’t skip L’Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Moisturizer
- No reason at all..This has served me well although I’m not sure how long this would keep the oiliness at bay for super oily skin.
You may also like reading:
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi