As I stated in my last Max Factor Nail polish post , I have purchased 5 shades and here I present my second shade which is a beautiful bronze.
About Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish:-
Why put up with boring nails when you can make a statement in seconds? Rebel with hot flashes of colour on your nails with these cute mini nail colours. And with their long lasting, chip resistant formula, you’ll be working those trendy tints for even longer! Experiment with sizzling shades – there’s one for every party dress!
Each of the vibrant shades in this incredible new range lets your nails become the canvas for a statement. Choose to conform or choose to shake things up. One colour or multiple shades. Nail your look.
Apply according to the desired colour result, with a second layer of varnish for a higher intensity. For the perfect fit, the nails should be absolutely free of grease. Choose your shade to match your outfit – and go glam with the stunning shades available.
- Price- Rs. 245/- ( I got it at 50% off)
My experience with Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish- Bronze:
The packaging is very cute and tiny with a small brush inside which doesn’t give any problem during application.
The shade is an orangish color with golden shimmers which makes it look like a bronzy-orange shade. The consistency is thin and needs at least 3coats for opacity. The shimmers present don’t feel gritty while application and gives a beautiful shine under the sun and artificial light. The best thing is that it dries super fast, even the 2nd coat dries super quick, but the 3rd coat need few minutes.
The staying power is superb, it stays on the nails without chipping at least for 4days. Taking off is a bit time consuming as it has the shimmery particles which act very stubborn and we need to rub the remover dipped cotton hard on the nails.
What I like about Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish- Bronze:-
- Available in 20 shades
- Easily available in shops and online
- Dries super quick
- Cute little bottle
- Good staying power
- A superb shimmery shade
What I don’t like about Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish- Bronze:-
- Little costly as compared to the quantity
- Thin formula so atleast 3 coats are needed
- Taking off is a time taking process due to the shimmer particles
Will I recommend? I liked this shade a lot and would recommend this to every nail polish lover.
Have you tried Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish- Bronze?
You might also like reading these:
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
- Avon My Lip Miracle Lipstick in Totally Twig Review
- Avon simply pretty Color Bliss Lipstick Whisper pink & True rose Review
- Oriflame Color Attraction Baby Beige Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lip Color-14 Antique Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Lipstick Ruby Review & Swatches