This is my first Maybelline lipstick… Yes Yes, you all heard it right…I know being experts you all may have many Maybelline lippies, but me being a makeup newbie this is my FIRST Maybelline lipstick that I bought a few days back, and I just can’t wait to share my views with you all.
So here goes my review on Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color 135 Make Me Pink.
What Maybelline says:-
CRISPER COLOR from pure pigments
CREAMIER FEEL from nourishing honey nectar
Lip-color so rich, so stunning… it’s sensational
- Price: 299 INR for 4.2g
- Packaging: The lipstick comes in a twisted rectangular case with a violet colored cap.
- Shade: It will be hard time for me to explain the color. It is more of a mauve or lilac colored, or a pale pink I can say. I hope I had explained it right…!! So, yes, it’s a pale or rather cool toned pink with mauve hints and the best thing is that it is MATTE… I mostly wear it alone and sometimes even complement it with a lip gloss.
Texture: I love the texture of this lippy. It is super creamy and glided smoothly on my lips. May be Honey nectar is responsible for the extra creamier texture. It is non-sticky and doesn’t feel heavy on lips. It provides great moisture to my dry lips.
Pigmentation: It has a superb pigmentation too. One to two swipes are enough for that sheen finish.
Staying Power: It stayed on me for 4 hours without any meal in between. After that it started fading slowly, but left my lips hydrated for long time.
What I like about Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color 135 Make Me Pink:
- Soft pink color
- Sheen finish
- Butyraceous texture
- Glided smoothly
- No disturbing fragrances
- Easily available
- Sturdy, travel friendly case
- Stayed for a decent amount of time.
- Well pigmented
- Decently priced.
- Beside this color, you have 53 different shades to choose from.
What I don’t like about Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color 135 Make Me Pink:
- I don’t think this alone would look good on dark skinned beauties. They have to apply some other complementing color along with.
- Packaging could be more stylish.
Would I repurchase Maybelline Color Sensational Lip-color, Make Me Pink?
May be not this particular shade, but definitely a few from the range.
Would I recommend Maybelline Color Sensational Lip-color, Make Me Pink to others?
Yes, to all the lovely ladies…specially to fair skinned beauties.
My Rating: 4/5
Have you tried Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color 135 Make Me Pink ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick #240 UNDRESSED Review, Swatch & FOTD
- L’Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Moisturizer Review
- How To Make A Brush Roll Without Sewing
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser Review
- Tips & Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colors 10 Delectable Review & Swatches
- Claire’s Cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES Review