Have you seen that new Bourneville ad in which the girl goes on blabbering about her new kitten and a huge monstrous looking plant engulfs her in the end?? I find it very funny specially the way that other girl goes sweet after every sentence! Lol I think I might get eaten up by some plant too by the end of this post coz I am going to gloat about this new love of mine the similar way.
Maybelline launches new glosses!! I didn’t even read the entire thing and ran (read moved my cursor) to medplus to check them out. There is still scorching heat in Orissa and may be the heat had gone on my head that’s why me who is colour blind to any other colour if pink is in vicinity decided to go for orange, mauve and plum. (Now when I think of it I don’t really choose pink clothes; make up and clothes are two totally different genres you seeK) The very first thing that attracted me was the PRICE, I mean look at colorbar who has completely forgotten that it’s a drug store brand. I din have the heart to try out its true colour gloss range. So, when Maybelline launched these babies I snickered at colorbar and ordered 3 of these right away. Let’s discover more facets of my new found love now,
About Maybelline Colorsensation High Shine Lip gloss:-
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Lavish lips with a molten hot glaze:
More Vibrant Color from pure liquid pigments
Cleaner shine from our 100% wax-free gloss
Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
Now gloss goes gutsy in 12 arresting shades
FOR BEST RESULTS
Use the wand to apply lip gloss starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
- Packaging: It’s boring functional. I quite like that slant tip applicator but I wish the packaging was a little funky. When on earth will people take cues from etude house?
- Pigmentation: I guess plum lustre is the most pigmented of all the shades and I think it’s the most gorgeous shade in my kitty. <3 it goes semi opaque in one swipe and you don’t need much layering with this one!
Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lipgloss Plum Lustre Swatches:-
Texture: umm! It’s a little sticky and thick but doesn’t feel uncomfortable; rather it glides smoothly and provides ample hydration and plumps up the lips to give that luscious pout. <3
It stays for around 3 hours on me and leaves a beautiful tint as it fades. Though! The shade is full of micro shimmers thankfully they don’t travel to my chin. This is one of those rare shimmery shades I totally adore. Its taste free and has a fruity smell which lasts about 5 seconds.
What I like about Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lipgloss Plum Lustre:
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Smooth texture.
- Decent lasting power.
- Awesome pigmentation.
- Makes lips appear luscious and healthy.
- Fades evenly and leaves a nice stain behind.
- No taste and no weird fragrance.
What I don’t like about Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lipgloss Plum Lustre:
- Few shades are very sheer.
- Packaging could be a little better.
Price: 350 for 5 ml. Yaay!!
Do I recommend it? : Yes yes yes!
I am sure all of you have at least one of these glosses and if by any chance you were living under a rock and missed out on these then get it right away!! You would love it! pinkie err plumy promise
Have you tried Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lipgloss Plum Lustre?
You might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches