A couple of weeks ago I was on a one day trip. And that is where I put Nivea Sun Light Feeling daily Face Sun Fluid to use. Oh! That is such a lengthy name for a sunscreen. I don’t use sunscreen regularly. But, a small exposure to sun gives me pink burns on my nose and areas around my nose. My nose is the first target, rest a little later. No idea why is sun so fond of my nose.
During my college days, if at all I went roaming with my friends (secretly, without informing my parents) I would be caught easily when I returned home. Culprit, my nose!!! Dad would instantly say “You attended classes? Or went out roaming?”…..Aaaaawwww. ..my nose. .
Ok, so this time, this sunscreen worked well for my nose. I applied for whole face at least half an hours before we went out. Initially it felt a little oily and sticky on the skin. After about 10 minutes or so, it dried with a little whitish cast. I did some more rubbing on my face and the whitish cast vanished. It did not make me sweaty. And for the first time in my life, my nose didn’t feel burnt. That’s a good sign, isn’t it?
The texture is water like thin, but a little oily. It has a light lint color in it. And also a mild smell. The cap says to shake well before use. When the bottle is shaken vigorously, there is a cycle ball inside the bottle that makes lot of sound and helps in mixing the sunscreen fluid well.
Price: Rs.449 for 50 ml
Rating: 4/5 (I guess 3.5/5 would be enough since it was a little oily. But it stopped my nose from sun burns. So, definitely deserves a 4.)
What I like about Nivea Sun Light Feeling Daily Face Sun Fluid 50+:
- Helps good enough to stop skin from sun burns.
- Thin texture.
- Easily applied.
- Mild fragrance.
- Tiny bottle, easily carry able in the bag.
- Hygiene package.
What I don’t like about Nivea Sun Light Feeling Daily Face Sun Fluid 50+:
- Makes the skin feel oily for sometime after application.
- The package says it stains the clothes. (I have not experienced so far)
- Before use, the bottle has to be shaken well, else a water like fluid flows out.
Have you tried Nivea Sun Light Feeling Daily Face Sun Fluid 50+?
You might also like reading:-
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- Pond’s White Beauty Tan Removal Scrub Review
- Pure Rose Water – Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches