Today I’m reviewing a cleanser from Olay. My mom has been using this product since a very long time and it suits her quite well. So let’s see how it goes.
- Price: INR 225 for 100g
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium LauroylSarcosinate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, TetrasodiumEtidronate, PentasodiumPentetate, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, IodopropynylButylcarbamate, Niacinamide.
About Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser:-
7 Cleansing Benefits in 1.
Washes away impurities for fresher and younger looking skin. For all skin types.
Helps remove excess Oil. Gets rid of Dirt. Removes Make Up. Gentle on skin. Doesn’t overdry. Helps lift away dull surface skin. Non Comedogenic.
My experience with Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser:
This cleanser comes in an opaque tube with flip top cap. It is a white coloured cream like cleanser. It does not lathers quite well and a pea size is enough for covering the whole face.
It cleans up face very nicely making it feeling fresh. It does not over dries the skin but I still feel that dry skin beauties may not like it much. It has a faint smell which does not lingers for a long time.I think it would take some effort to remove makeup with this cleanser.
What I like about Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser:-
- Cleanses really well.
- Does not over dries skin
- Travel friendly
What I don’t like about Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser:
- It takes some effort to remove makeup.
Have you tried Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Gloss Mirrored Mauve Review
- My Colorbar Adrenaline Rush
- New Products In My Vanity
- Matrix Opti Care Smoothing Shampoo Review
- Best Summer Skin Care Products – Suggestions
- Bollywoods Yummy Mummys
- Sleek Makeup Glitter Dip It Eyeliner Steel Review, Swatches & EOTD