Lace shorts and tops are quite in this season and are perfect for summer. I incorporated this outfit to create a bit of color blocking. Generally, to create color blocking, the ideal pattern is not using more than three dominant colors in the outfit. It is better to avoid too many bright colors in one outfit as it may lead to creating a clownish outfit.
Since the top was sheer, I decided to wear a camisole inside, lace showing just on top neck and sleeves. Black with Red is an old yet classic combination and thus I paired the two.
Though I wanted to wear a sling bag but that just does not enough to store all of my stuff so I carried a turquoise color bag which in spite of my solid shade outfit, popped it out instantly and made it bright.
My sunglasses compliment my hair color. And since I was going to explore and walk around the Dubai Mall, I decided to wear comfy padded heels flip flops.
Ever since, I made my first trip outside India – which was to the US, I was so fascinated with how much we have to explore around the globe. I make sure I travel at least one new country and one new place in India every year. Traveling excites me; it’s more like a resolution for me now. Do you have any such promises that you did to yourself and abide by it?
- Top & Bag – GK
- Pants – Zara
- Sunglasses – Ray Ban
- Flip Flops – Kins
You might also like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color 135 Make Me Pink Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Elegant Accent Mineralize Rich Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Love My Nails FOR THAT DEEP WET LOOK in True Lilac 1552 Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Youth Code Luminize Serum Review
- Bleached Hair Problems – Help!
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lipgloss Plum Lustre Review & Swtaches
- Fruttini Lime Mint Body Lotion & Peach Pear Body Scrub Review