About Rimmel london 3in1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush:-
Rimmel London 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush Autumn Catwalk, 3 shades in the same pan to achieve different looks. Use the shades altogether by sweeping the surface for a general healthy look effect. Combine the different shades by 3 or 2 and mix them to personalize your shade.
Price: 485 INR for 4.5 g
Ingredients : mica, talc, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium stearate, ethylhexyl dimethyl paba, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, [may contain/ peut contenir/+/-: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), d&c red no. 30 aluminum lake (ci 73360), d&c red no. 7 calcium lake (ci 15850), ultramarines (ci 77007), d&c red no. 6 barium lake (ci15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), carmine (ci 75470), fd&c blue no. 1 aluminum lake (ci 42090), d&c red no. 28 aluminum lake (ci 45410), d&c yellow no. 5 aluminum lake (ci 19140)].
My experience with Rimmel London 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush Autumn Catwalk :-
My first ever Rimmel blush and I am full-tooo fan of it .
- Packaging: The Multi tonal blush comes in a plastic pack with a transparent lid. A small applicator brush is provided which can be used when a need arise as it is little fluffy and soft to touch.
- Shade: The blush is a collection of 3 colors which can be used all together or separately. The shades are a light baby pink, a mid tone peachy pink and a deep, coral shade. Each of these shades has a slight shimmer to them, which adds a glow onto the face when applied.
The first 2 shades are light while the depth to the color is added when the 3rd shade combines in. The 2nd color can easily pass as a highlighter and when applied, this blush eliminates the need of applying an extra highlighter. On the cheeks, the blush leaves a beautiful pink color with an added shine.
Rimmel London 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush Autumn Catwalk Swatches:-
Texture: Soft, easy to blend and beautiful. The shades are not overly pigmented so you do not have to worry about packing a lot of color with a one-time application. The shimmers fly around when you swirl the brush to pick the color but nothing OTT about them once applied.
Staying power: I stayed on for 4 hours with full effect on me when applied lightly after which I myself removed it. So it does stay on for quite long. Easy to remove it using any cleanser and no shimmers left behind.
What I liked about the Rimmel London 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush Autumn Catwalk:
- A beautiful blush cum highlighter.
- Shade would easily suit many and you can mix and create a shade to suit yourself.
- Loved the texture and the shimmers present.
- Price is just too good too for the quality provided.
- Stays on for 5-6 hours easily.
- Available online.
What I don’t like about Rimmel London 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush Autumn Catwalk:
- The outer plastic cap may break if more pressure is applied.
- If you like matte blushes, then this range is not for you.
I adore this blush and I am wearing it often these days. The versatile use is great. You can see me lightly wearing it in the picture attached. I could only find this snap doing some justice to the shade. The color and the sheen are quite visible . Hope you like it.
Have you tried Rimmel London 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush Autumn Catwalk ?
You might also like reading these:-
- NYX Round Lipstick Strawberry Milk 595 : Review Photos Swatches
- Sue Devitt Triple C-Weed Loose Powder Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- NP Set Lip Gloss Compact Nisi Pink Review & Swatches