Do you try lining your lower lash line with eyeshadow imagining a thin line just like what you saw in any makeup picture but end up creating big horizontal lines ? Or you try a crease cut technique in your eye makeup and end up mixing two three shades? All you need is the right brush tool which will let you master the art with a little more practice.
About Sigma E65:-
- Unique Feature: Angled, thin and firm head
- Function: Create precise lining
- Recommended Use: Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners
- Price – $10
Various Ways To Use Sigma E65:-
- I use it to fill my brows. This brush can be useful for those who have thinnest of eye brows or have a small gap to fill in.
- Works like a charm with gel eyeliners as it;s slightly tapered and thin which allows you to apply eyeliner precisely without much of an effort.
- If you like cut crease technique then this is something which will really help you out.
- It’s a perfect brush for winged eyeliner or for tight lining.
Why I Like Sigma E65:-
- Bristles of the brush is quite stiff (synthetic bristles) which makes easy to create thin lines
- It’s a multipurpose brush.
- Even when I pick up lot of product on the brush, the shape of the brush never changes.
- Head of the bristles is quite firm and it’s easy to work with it.
- What makes this brush different from other brands such as Real technique, ecotools etc is that it can carry a lot of product .
- Shape of the brush is really small so you can build up the line and also create thinnest line possible.
- I have washed it no. of times and still the shape of the brush is intact.I have experienced no hair shedding or shape change.
- It’s almost like MAC 239 although its not that stiff or thin but definitely a great cheaper option.
What I do not like about Sigma E65:-
- It’s only available online and buying just this brush alone with shipping charges is expensive.
Wise She Rating – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Mineralize Rich Splurge Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow Duo in Blossom and Mushroom 08 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Docteur Glamour Lipstick 14 Rose Taubib Review & Swatches
- How To Get Perfect Matte Lips
- Faces Go Chic Lip Gloss Cherry Burst 18 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Bath & Body works PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion Signature Collection Review
- Claire’s FAUX NAILS Review
- Do Celebs Really Have it All?
- Accessorize Lovely Day Card Palette Review & Swatches
- Nivea Sun Light Feeling Daily Face Sun Fluid 50+ Review
- HAIR CONDITIONER FOR DAMAGED HAIR – Reader Query