I’ve reviewed the shade Peaceful from the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush range and today will be reviewing another blush from the same range in the shade Natural Beauty. The past 6mts or so have seen me falling in love with bright blushes; MAC Salsa Rose, Cargo Key Largo, NYX Glow, MAC Stubborn along with this shade can be seen most often on my cheeks offlate. Maybe its the weather, but these shades give me that much needed ‘pick-me-up’ feeling…I’m sure you girls also have such a blush (or more than 1)…Do share which ones are your favs.
About Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty
A long-wearing, supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun.
Product Performance: This 12-hour blush universally benefits all skin types for a fade-free, flawless finish in shades ranging from soft to vivid and matte to shimmer to suit a wide variety of skin tones.
Powered By: Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place while also hydrating the skin naturally to restore moisture, reducing the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
Price: $26 for 5.6gms
My experience with Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty
These blushes come in a mirrored compact with the outer shell being the same color as that of the blush which makes it easy to identify in your vanity. IT doesn’t come with a brush which is fine since I hardly ever use them anyways.
The site describes the shade as a red. For me, red usually means MAC Frankly Scarlet. This is more of a strawberry red shade…you know, the red with a tinge of pink to it…Like Frankly scarlet, this is also crazily pigmented. The first time used it, I swirled my brush in the pan and applied it and I was horrified at the result that no powder could mute…I looked like a clown from a kids nightmare! This has to be used ‘with the lightest hand possible’ (the quotes are intentional) A single dip is enough for both cheeks infact.
This doesn’t have any shimmer but isn’t totally matte. It has more of a satin finish and will suit all skintones although favouring deeper skintones more.
It stays for really long on me. In fact, it behaves more like a stain and looks really natural provided the blending is done properly. This is the only thing to look for infact…one has to be very careful while blending since this isn’t a shade for the faint-hearted.
Here’s how it looks on me I use the shade lightly more so as a wash of color so as to look natural.
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color 135 Make Me Pink Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Elegant Accent Mineralize Rich Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Love My Nails FOR THAT DEEP WET LOOK in True Lilac 1552 Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Youth Code Luminize Serum Review
- Bleached Hair Problems – Help!
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lipgloss Plum Lustre Review & Swtaches
- Fruttini Lime Mint Body Lotion & Peach Pear Body Scrub Review
- Benefit Boxed Blush In Heaven Review, FOTD
- Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish Glam Green Review and Swatches
- Must Have Smoky Eye Makeup Products
- Lancome Colour Focus Exceptional Wear EyeColour – Quad Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56 Review & Swatches