Lakme has launched it 9to5 range once again and this time they have a whole of of products under it. Foundations, compact, blush, eyeshadow quads, eyeliner, lipliner, lipsticks, lipglosses.
Lippies always attract me first. Although I am not a Lakme person at all. It’s been ages I bought anything of Lakme, other than their Eyekonic Kohl what I have been using for some time now. Yeah, that’s right I have not got a PopTint for myself.
But I never miss an opportunity to get to know about the new launches and get swatches for you lovelies So here you go.. Enjoy….
They come in a packaging like this:
Ok before you get confused. These lip glosses are called Lakme Aqua Shine Lipgloss and are relaunched is a part of the Lakme 9to5 collection.
Here are the names of the shade.
Left Top to Bottom – Carnation, Fig, Lychee, Wine, Truffle, Wild Berry, Passion Fruit and Garnet
Right Top to Bottom – Plum, Chestnut and Mauve Berry
My take on these colors:
Too dark for my taste of lipgloss. The idea must be to have pigmented lip glosses but it beat the purpose of the soft shine that lip gloss is supposed to dispense. Also the thought must be of having lipglosses that leave pigmentation behind to walk the talk of 9to5 range lasting a good 8 hours, but it’s simply too dark colors for my understanding of lipcolors. Plus if these are office wear, God save the colleagues from the shock of these garish colors on the lips.
Have you tried Lakme 9to5 The Office Stylist Range Lip Glosses ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lakme Lip Gloss Strawberry Review
- Faces Creamy Matte Lip Gloss Fiery Red Review & Swatches
- MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous: Review & Swatches
- Dior 5 Pcs Addict Lip Gloss Limited Edition Review & Swatches
- MAC Lipglass Poetic License:Review & Swatches
- Revlon Expressionist Gucci Lip Gloss Bordeaux In Snow Review & Swatches
- Kirkland Signature by Borghese Mineral Lip Shine Natural Shine Review