This is the second of my aunt’s products that I’m reviewing , this one wasn’t really used by me because it’s for combination to oily skin so not for my skin type . Her son had the hydrating version for dry and normal skin which I used and absolutely loved.
So, this review is totally based on her experience.
About Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser:-
Cleanses, clarifies, and exfoliates skin to a balanced finish. It contains patented exfoliation technology. Oil-free cleanser controls shine all day. It adjusts for continuous oil control.
• Exfoliate: Gentle foaming cleanser featuring Oat Extract rebalances and purifies skin
• Oat Based Cleansing ingredient to gently remove excess sebum, dirt and debris, without stripping the skin
• Clears & Clarifies oily skin visibly and to the touch
• Balancing Matrix equalizes surface oil and hydration levels.
Safe for use on sensitive skin. Best for combination-to-oily skin.
Ingredients: Water/Eau, Peg-150 Distearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Peg-8, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Lauryl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Oats, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denat., Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Pulp Powder, Proline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Twig Extract, Lecithin, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Trehalose, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/Stem Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Poterium Officinale Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Ceramide 3, Beta-Sitosterol
- Price and expiry:RS 1219 for 135ml, and expiry 3 years from manufacture.
My experience with Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser:
This is a wonderful face wash which effectively cleans the face leaving a clean healthy fresh face and glow. It balances out the oil on face and leaves it feeling wonderful without drying it out. It doesn’t break out the skin in fact like it mentioned it balances, cleans and clarifies the skin. In fact instead of causing breakouts it reduces them. There is no urgent need to use moisturizer immediately after using this.
It is of a soap free gel runny texture which spreads easily on the face; gets washed away really well .It has a really mild pleasant smell.
I tested with makeup and it removes all of it effectively.
What I liked about Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser:
- Cleans and clarifies face, bringing a glow.
- Balances oil without making skin dry
- Removes makeup efficiently
- Doesn’t break out face
- Nice mild pleasant smell
- Dermatologically tested
- Non Comodegenic
- Amway is against animal testing
- Small amount is required, so it lasts long.
- Gel texture spreads easily and gets washed off easily
- Secure cap , travel friendly
What I don’t like about Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser:
- It is a bit expensive
- Contains Parabens
Note: About the Hydrating version:
The hydrating version is equally good as this one and I loved loved using it, will recommend it whole heartedly.
Would I recommend it?
Yes, yes a big yes, go get whatever version suits your skin ASAP. Highly highly recommended.
Have you tried Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser?
You might also like reading these:-
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Bittersweet Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Face Scrubs Which You Might Like To Try
- Tomato For Detan & Fenugreek & Yogurt Pack For Hair – DIY
- Marie Claire Nail Polish High Pearl Shine Review
- Olay Quench Body Wash Review
- Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner Review
- DIY – Scarf Organiser