I am not fond of maroon or brown shades when it comes to nail polish and lipsticks, because I fell like these colors make me look old. But when I saw this Mulberry shade, I thought of trying it which was looking very gorgeous.
About Avon Nail wear pro Nail Enamel:
Salon- quality color that keeps nails polished and brilliant.
Price- Rs. 135 /-
My experience with Avon Nail wear pro Nail Enamel Mulberry:
It has a regular Avon packaging with a square base and black plastic cap, though it looks very sturdy and it is so but I don’t know there is a problem with this piece, that whenever I open the cap it comes out without the brush as shown in the picture
The applicator is of good quality and eases the application.
The shade is a very gorgeous pinkish maroon which is very suitable for bridal nails.
The formula is thick but still it needs 2-3 coats for best opacity. The application is streaky till 2nd coat but the 3rd coat sets it perfectly. The finish is gel like and very glossy. It doesn’t chip at least for 3-4 days.
Everything listed above are good points but now the biggest problem with this nail enamel is that, it does not dries quickly, the 1st coat is okay, but the 2nd coat is a big headache , coz we need to wait atleast half n hour for it to dry. And if you have applied the 3rd coat then the enamel will not set even for a day and you will finally end up with scratches on it.
What I like about Avon Nail wear pro Nail Enamel Mulberry:
- Bridal shade
- Sturdy packaging
- Glossy and gel like finish
What I don’t like about Avon Nail wear pro Nail Enamel Mulberry:
- Takes a day’s time to set and dry properly
- First 2 coats give a streaky finish
- Available only with Avon consultants
I have one more shade from this range, hope so it turns better than this one.
Have you tried Avon Nail wear pro Nail Enamel Mulberry?
You might also like reading these:-
- DIY – Gram Flour And Curd For Face
- 10 Lakme 9to5 The Office Stylist Range Lip Glosses Swatches
- Ofra Vit C Cream Review
- 4 Fantastic Beauty Tips While Travelling
- L’Oreal Endless Kissable Shine Wear Duo in Wine and Roses No 730 Review
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty Review, FOTD
- Coral Love – Preparing For Anvika’s Birthday
- Wearable Smokey Eyes Tutorial for Hooded Eyes Using Naked 2