This review is about a vital product – feminine wash from Bella. This feminine wash is for sensitive skin and is extremely mild. I picked this up from Health and Glow. It is easily available on goodlife.com, medplusbeauty.com and other online portals.
- Price andQuantity – Rs 219 for 300 ml.
About BellaPremier Happy HygieneCare Pvt. Ltd.
Bella Feminine washes contain natural soothing and recovering substances. The herbal wash, for daily care, contains lime, marigold and camomile extracts. The wash enriched with allantoine and D-panthenol – sensitive – is recommended for women with particularly sensitive skin.
- Ingredients: Aqua, sodium laureth sulphate, glycerine, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide DEA, sodium chloride,PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, disodium undecylenamido MEA- sulfosuccinate, betaine, panthenol, allantoin, DMDM hydantoin, parfum, lactic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone/methylisothiazolinone, ci 42090
My experience with Bella Feminine Wash – Sensitive:-
I had absolutely no issues using this product. It does not sting at all and cleans well. It claims not to damage the natural bacterial flora and maintain physiological balance. Hence, it lives up to its claim of being mild feminine wash for sensitive skin.
It lathers nicely and 2 pumps of wash is sufficient for use. It has very mild fragrance which is hardly noticeable.
The wash is sea green in color and its consistency is just right. I have been using this wash from 10 days. The level of wash in the bottle has hardly gone down, so this bottle is going to last me for 2 months or more.
- Packaging: The bottle is made of sturdy plastic and has a pump dispenser. If you see the below picture carefully, you will notice that the pump can be locked to prevent leakage. The bottle is transparent to check the amount of wash in the bottle.
What I like about Bella Feminine Wash – Sensitive:-
- Lathers and cleans well
- Hygienic pump packaging and no leakage
- Almost odourless
- Easily available
- No irritation on use
- Very less wash is required for use, the bottle goes a long way
- Claims to be pH balanced and maintain the normal bacterial flora.
What I don’t like about Bella Feminine Wash – Sensitive:-
- Not travel friendly, it’s a jumbo bottle. No small sizes available
Will I recommend? Yes
Have you tried Bella Feminine Wash – Sensitive?
You might also like reading these:-
- Home Remedies For Dark Spots And Acne Marks – Reader Suggestion
- Zee’s Shopatplaces Neckpiece & Cute little Flower Shaped Bag
- DIY: Coffee & Cocoa Facial Mask for All Skin Types
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder #005 Silky Beige Review
- Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish Ivory Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Double-Tip Applicator Review
- Argan De Luxe Shampoo & Conditioner Review