I generally love homemade face packs and masks, but there are a few products in the market which works equally well on me, and sometimes even better.
So, today I’ll be reviewing one of my favorite face packs. It is Biotique Nourishing and Revitalizing Pistachio Face Pack.
About Biotique Nourishing and Revitalizing Pistachio Face Pack
This deeply nurturing pack is blended with pure pistachio, almond, saffron and lentil seed oils to smooth, nourish and revitalize skin for a radiantly ageless complexion.
Pista (Pistica vera), Kesar (Crocus sativus), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Badam (Prunus amygdlaus), Gem (Red ochre), Banhaldi (Curcuma aromatica), Mom (Bees wax), Surajmukhi (Helianthus auras), Himalayan water Q.S.
Now just for your information, Pistachios come from one of the oldest flowering nut trees on earth, used first by ancient queens for their nourishing and rejuvenating skin benefits.
- How to Use: Apply a thick layer on cleansed face and neck. Leave on 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with water or damp washcloth Use daily or as needed.
- Product Description:The light green colored ready-to-use pack comes in a sturdy green colored tub.
- Price:Mine is 530INR for a 250gm tub. They have 55gm tub too, which is for 199INR I guess.
My take on Biotique Nourishing and Revitalizing Pistachio Face Pack:
Luckily I’m blessed with normal skin, and I find this pack best suited. I totally love my skin after using this pack. It gives a soothing feel and freshness to my tired skin. One can feel the smoothness and brightness the pack provides right after the first use. It nourishes, moisturizes my skin while making it smoother and reducing the tan. Yes, though it is not mentioned, yet it has reduced my tan to quite an extent, and even my post pox marks. It never dries up skin and provides a radiant glow which stays long. I have been using it for last one year, and for not even a single time I thought of not using it.
I always try to experiment with the product before finally writing a review and my cousin sis is the guinea pig as always. She has an oily, acne prone skin and when I asked her to use this, she at first hesitated, debating whether to use it or not. But finally she agreed to give it a try. After couple of uses, there is a visible change in her skin texture, it gave her a brighter appearance, effectively controlled excessive oil secretion and further breakouts. I am sure after some more uses, it would help reducing the appearance of post pimple marks as well.
So summing up my likes and don’t likes of Biotique Nourishing and Revitalizing Pistachio Face Pack:
What I like about Biotique Nourishing and Revitalizing Pistachio Face Pack:
- Soothing relief.
- Instant freshness and brightness.
- Provides a healthy, radiant glow that lasts.
- Reduces tan and spots.
- Provides adequate moisturization, and thus neither over-dries up my skin, nor makes it “over-oily”.
- Easy ready to use pack.
- Creamy texture makes it easy to apply.
- Worked on normal skin and as well as on oily skin.
- Sturdy tub.
- Easily available.
- I don’t mind paying more for a product which works so well.
What I don’t like about Biotique Nourishing and Revitalizing Pistachio Face Pack:
- Unhygienic tub packaging.
- The smell disturbs me
Would I repurchase Biotique Nourishing and Revitalizing Pistachio Face Pack?
Yes, as soon as I finish this huge tub.
Would I recommend Biotique Nourishing and Revitalizing Pistachio Face Pack to others?
No one understands your skin more than you, so you’ll know what suits you best. I would recommend doing a patch test first; just applying it in your elbow or leg in case you have any allergy or skin irritation.
My Rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried Biotique Nourishing and Revitalizing Pistachio Face Pack?
You might also like reading these:-
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet – How To Get Aqua Eyes