I just received my courier today which has loads of makeup and before I show you a glimpse of it let me show something which I am enjoying nowadays .
I love big earrings and these multicoloured earrings were available on discount on Youshine so I picked them ASAP. Although with the discount also they are on slightly higher side but they were in my wishlist since long .
You must have seen collar chain necklace n number of times this season. They are available on almost all accessory sites. Problem with this is that they are a little heavy and my neck starts paining after a while but I still like to wear them especially on a black dress.
See! How it adds so much of oomph to a plain black dress.I wish it wasn’t this heavy ..May be a chain or two less would have made it lighter.I prefer wearing this necklace without earrings as the necklace is a statement on its own.
These earring is really light weight and can be worn regularly.
These don’t make me feel like I am wearing something huge which above one do but it can dress up any of my outfit.
I have shopped lot more but I thought of showing few pieces only. I will club them up in my upcoming FOTD I don’t remember the price of these but each one of them is less than INR 500 I believe.
Do tell me which online shopping website do you enjoy shopping accessories from
You might like reading these also:-
- Keratinology Heat Protector Spray Review
- Wise She Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede & Nail Art Giveaway Winner
- Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil 120 Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Romance Review & Swatches
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Pink Mascara Review
- Sephora Harmony Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Original Source Lavender & Tea Tree Oil Shower Gel Review
- Argan De Luxe Oil Infusion Nutrition Mask review
- Revlon Photoready Cream Blush Flushed & Pinched Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Oriflame Feminelle Refreshing Intimate Wash Review