We usually have our kitty parties ones a month and I won this Colorbar nail polish shade in a 1-minute game in one of that party.
About Colorbar Nail Lacquer:-
Just what you need to make your hands look salon perfect!
It is fast drying and chip resistant. It does not yellow the nails and is long lasting
- Price: Rs. 110 /-
- Quantity: 9ml
My experience with Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust:-
Packaging: I somehow love the packaging of the Colorbar NPs. It is a square based bottom and a black handle. The brush makes the application superbly easy.
The shade is golden with fine shimmers in it. A great color for occasions. I have lots of gold shades and though it’s a very common gold shade I like it because it was a prize and second reason that its Colorbar.
The formula is medium and 2 coats gives a perfect opacity. It dries fast and even the 2nd coat doesn’t need much time.
As per my experience with Colorbar nail paints, It stays for about 3 days without chipping and taking them off also doesn’t need much rubbing.
What I like about Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust:
- Occasional shade
- Sturdy packaging
- Dries fast
- Lots of shades available in the range
What I dont like about Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust:
- No cons as such
Final Thoughts: I have always loved Colorbar Nail Polishes as these are affordable and almost equal in quality as compared to other high end brands.
Have you tried Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe – Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow
- 5 Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 86, 83, 60, 50, 04 Review & Swatches
- Inglot 03 Lip Defence Treatment Review
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 72 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 57 Review & Swatches
- 21 AMC Inglot Gel Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick 49 Review & Swatches