I have always stated that I love blue liners, may be they are eye popping blues or subtle looking navy blues. I prefer dark blue shades more than browns or greens and here again I come with one of my kajal from Deborah.
About Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil 120 :-
A soft pencil that leaves ultra-deep colour.
Easy to blend in. Safe for use also inside the lashline
- Price: Rs 250/-
My Experience with Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil 120 :
Shade: The shade is a beautiful dark blackish blue with matte effect. It’s a very subtle looking blue which on dim lights looks black. It’s one of my everyday shade because it gives a soft look.
Packaging: The packaging is very simple and common with the body of the same color that of the liner with a grey cap. The shades doesn’t have names but numbers, which makes it difficult to remember. It has to be sharpened but it doesn’t lead to any wastage of the product.
Texture & Pigmentation: The texture is like not very creamy but neither too harsh. It glides nicely without tugging or budging on the lid, though its not that pigmented but 2-3 strikes gives the needed pigmentation. I use it on the water line and doesn’t stings or irritates my eye.
Staying Power: On the lids it stays for the whole day, though it does smudges a bit and fades, but for at least 4-5 hours, it remains as it is. But on the water line it vanishes within 2-3 hours.
What I like about Deborah Milano Kajal 120:-
- Beautiful shade
- Easily available
- While sharpening doesn’t leads to wastage
- Doesn’t irritate the water line
What I don’t like about Deborah Milano Kajal 120 :-
- Vanishes from waterline within 2 hours
- Pigmentation should be more as it is listed as Kajal
- Smudges after 4-5 hours
Will I re-purchase Deborah Milano Kajal 120?
Well, after using Faces and Maybelline I don’t think I will be repurchasing it, but the shade is very beautiful.
Have you tried Deborah Milano Kajal 120?
You might also like reading these:-
- Oriflame Pure Nature Blueberry & Lavender Extract Toner Review
- Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner Review
- VLCC Skin Defense Punarnava Astringent Review
- Fab India Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review