Hello to everyone here. I am so excited to share this interesting hair care routine with all of you. We all use every kind of products to get our lovely hair more shiner and more glossy. We end up buying different types of shampoo, conditioner, serums, heat protector, hair fall treatment, etc. Hairs are like treasures to girls and it should be too of course. Getting a good length and volume of hair and maintaining it too is not a matter of joke! Hairs are very important in our life. We get tensed looking few strands of hairs in our comb and try everything possible to stop it.
We try everything from natural home made packs to cosmetics. But there are many girls who doesn’t seem to have much trust on trying chemical products. They even look for herbal conditioner which I know is not that hard to get. But why don’t you try my natural remedy for getting glossy hairs!
- One teaspoon honey
- Four cups warm water
- Half teaspoon lemon juice.
Utensils: Small bowl, spoon, regular shampoo and towel.
- Mix the honey and warm water together in a bowl. Add a small squirt of lemon juice, if you are a blonde or have light brown hair – it will bring out your lighter strands and make them glow.
- After shampooing, pour the honey mixture over your wet hair and work through with your fingers. Don’t rinse out.
- Style as usual.
This solution works on every type of hairs as its natural and don’t have any side effects. You can use your favorite conditioner too but you should apply it before pouring the honey water mixture. Just remember first shampoo then conditioner. Then this mixture.
You might also like reading these:-
- 5 Ways To Use Body Shop Line Softener Brush
- Body Shop Love Etc…™ Eau De Perfume Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream Review
- The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Cream Review
- Hand Cream:Body Shop Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream Review
- The Body Shop The Spirit Of Moonflower Body Lotion Review