I’m recently into a coral phase; I get attracted to anything mentioned “coral”. My first review on Wiseshe was Coral Craving from Colorbar, and after this one month, I’m here with another Coral to celebrate my love for Wiseshe and corals.
Its “Coral Romance” (42) from Elle 18 color pop range.
Elle18 had launched some really cool shades this March, and they were selling like hot cakes, I was indeed lucky to get hold of this.
About Elle 18 Color Pops:-
A blast of color with punch of Cocoa. The intense moisturizing core in the center protects and cares for your lips.
- Price: 100 INR for a 4.3 ml bullet.
- Packaging: It comes in a cute and stylish black twisted bullet like case. Shade name, number and quantity written at base.
- Shade: It is a gorgeous pinkish orange without any shimmers. It’s quite sheer but buildable so I can work out myself on how strong I want the color to be. The color pops and brightens up face instantly as color pop claims to do.A refreshing color and I think it would suit most people.
- Texture: I have 9 shades from Elle18’s color pops range, and I have never faced any issues regarding their texture. The lippy is super soft and buttery which glides on my lips easily making it feel perfectly supple and moisturized.
Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Romance Swatches:-
- Pigmentation: On me, it gives a creamy opaque finish in 1-2 swipes. But for pigmented lips, it needs about 4 swipes minimum.
- Staying power: 2-3 hours at max without any meals in between.
Summing up my “likes” and “don’t likes”:-
What I like about Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Romance :
- A delightful, captivating shade of coral.
- Soft creamy texture.
- Glides on lips beautifully.
- Contains COCOA BUTTER, keeping lip well moisturized for hours …. )
- Decently pigmented.
- Doesn’t bleed.
- Doesn’t settle in fine lines.
- Decent staying power.
- Chic packaging.
- Travel friendly.
- Pocket friendly.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Romance :
- Some say that Elle 18 lippies melt and break at the base, but I personally haven’t experienced such problems till date.
- Medicine like fragrance. My other color pop lippies have a sweet candy like fragrance, this one is an exception.
Would I repurchase Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Romance (42)?
It is coral, it is matte yet creamy, and it is dirt cheap. My romance with Coral Romance is not going to end so soon.
Would I recommend Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Romance (42) to others?
Yes, I think it would suit everyone, especially fair and medium skin toned beauties.Wear it light or build it up as per your choice.
Have you tried Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Romance ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Review
- Let’s Dupe it!: Dupe for Cargo Key Largo Blush
- Home Remedies For Dark Spots And Acne Marks – Reader Suggestion
- Zee’s Shopatplaces Neckpiece & Cute little Flower Shaped Bag
- DIY: Coffee & Cocoa Facial Mask for All Skin Types
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder #005 Silky Beige Review
- Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish Ivory Review & Swatches