About Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40:-
Deluxe Stylo lipstick with an ultimate and glamorous shiny effect.
Special formula enriched with Argan oil, Vitamin E, Omega 6; Cacao butter; gives a unique and translucent appearance and glossy reflection while making it ultra-hydrating and nourishing for your lips leaving lips soft and supple without any greasiness.
Price: 700 INR for 3g.
My views on the Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 :
About the brand, Flormar products are produced in Turkey and it exports its products to more than 80 countries in 4 continents. And our very own ‘Velvette Box’ team brought these beautiful lipsticks to our doorsteps in the last month’s box.
I am a big hoarder of lipsticks and I want to try every possible cosmetic brand that I can lay my hands on. So after seeing a sneak peak of this lipstick in the last month’s velvette box, I instantly booked it and was really impressed with the bright cherry red shade I received later.
- Shade: The shade D40 is a bright and bold deep red lipstick. It comes off quite glossy on the lips which eliminates the use of a separate gloss later. We all need a bright red in our vanity case always and this cherry red is one that would suit all skin tones perfectly.
- Texture & pigmentation: The lipstick is quite pigmented and gives an intense pigmentation with 2 swipes easily. The shade is buildable so you can choose to dab it lightly or wear it alone with full effect.
The texture is quite smooth and soft. The bullet starts to melt in the hot weather so I refrigerate it at all time though it won’t break from the base like the usual soft lippies does. It has an intense glossy finish sans the shimmer.
The shade had a tendency to bleed a little so be cautious. It is quite moisturising in nature otherwise.
Staying power: With a full meal in between, the lipstick stayed on for 3 hours on me. It easily survived a full meal though the glossiness faded a bit but I did not find a need for a touch up. And with light snacks in between, the shade stays on for 5 hours. It fades evenly, does not settle in fine lines. The shade definitely transfers to things it comes in contact with.
Packaging: The packaging is quite ok. Nothing too flashy and it’s difficult to judge the shade from outside.
What I like about Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 :
- Beautiful deep red shade.
- Intense glossy finish.
- Good pigmentation.
- Goes on smoothly and feels light on the lips.
- Moisturizing nature.
- Good staying power.
What I don’t like about Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 :
- Limited availability.
- Lipstick may melt easily in hot weather.
- It tends to feather a bit.
I surely love this color and glossy texture of the lipstick and won’t mind another shade from this range in my vanity. I think you would like to try these out yourself.
And this is how it looks on me.
Have you tried Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40?
You might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Coral Blossom Review & Swatches
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Sensuous Rouge Lipstick in Enticing Fuchsia Review + FOTD
- Fruttini Cranberry Choc Body Butter Review
- DIY Body Scrub: Coconut Scrub Recipe
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Review
- Let’s Dupe it!: Dupe for Cargo Key Largo Blush