Gram flour is the best skin care product in terms of giving a glow to the dull skin. It absorbs everything unwanted from the skin that is in excess. If you have oily skin then gram flour is just the perfect solution for all the excess oil secretion from our skin. For normal and dry skin few drops of almond oil (or any of your favorite oil) is to be added occasionally to the pack so that skin does not lead towards dryness.
The base for this gram flour face pack is the sour water from curds. If you have the habit of making curds at home very day, then you will know about the water that gets collected on top of the curd. This water is a little sour in smell and is an excellent skin toner.
So, the procedure to make this face pack is just simple.
Carefully tilt the container that holds curd and collect all of the sour water into another bowl.
Add about 2 to 3 spoons of gram flour and mix well to get the thick consistency.
Your gram flour + curd water face pack is ready.
How to use:
I find it so strange to write this ‘how to use’ section. . But this post would be incomplete if I do not mention about his section.
- Apply the pack all over face and neck.
- Allow the pack to dry completely on the face.
- Wash with warm water.
Have you tried using gram flour and sour water from curd for your skin?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Semi Precious Collection India – Soon In Store
- How To Make Earring Holder / Jewellery Display Stand – DIY
- MAC Backstage At Manish Gupta And Pretti S. Kapoor
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Week 2 October)
- My Mac Haul On Wise She Recommendations