International Indian Film Academy Awards – IIFA Awards 2013 hosted one more star studded night. Here is glimpse of the evening.
I have listed the awards and winners of this year.
Get star struck!!
Madhuri Dixit gave a stunning performance on the Ghagra song from Yeh Jawani hain Deewana. I hear the visual effects with magnificent. I am so waiting to see it on TV.
Neha Dhupia no doubt has very international looks. She was dressed very Victorian. I particularly like here earring and the collar detailing. She could be casted in Shekar Kapur’s desi Elizabeth.
Deepika Padukone along with the King Khan was seen promoting her upcoming release Chennai Express. She performed too. Also she shared the best Jodi award with her ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor. I hear she was caught saying “ I love you and I miss you Ranbir” at her speech while receiving the award. Awwww!!!
Girls in pastels. Pastels color were very popular this night. You hardly find Anushka going wrong with what she wear. Subtle and nice. Amrita Rao looks the usual doll like.
Dia Mirza was wearing a dull gold dress again in very soft hues with minimal makeup.
Sherya Saran we are very bored seeing you in the same of kind of saris everytime. Pls give us a break.
Sridevi is only getting younger by the day. This is what we call aging gracefully and people don’t even know
Yami Gautam looked so beautiful and fresh. I like the way the girl carries herself. She has this girl next door charm and an internal beauty too.
Vidya Balan, when will the day come when you will surprise us (Not shock) with something new in your wardrobe? Not bad looking but very badly draped.
Parineeti Chopra and Huma Qureshi played same pinch. Who do you think looks better?
Jacqueline Fernandez looked sculpted and very hot. Very Hollywood isn’t it?
People not so very well dressed for the evening. Minisha Lamba, Richa Chadda, Shahid Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan.
- Lesser said the better!
- Here is the List of awards and winners!
- Best Actor: Ranbir Kapoor (Barfi!)
- Best Female Actor: Vidya Balan (Kahaani)
- Best Film: Barfi!
- Best Director: Anurag Basu (Barfi!)
- Best Story : Tani and Anurag Basu (Barfi!)
- Best Supporting Actor (Male): Annu Kapoor (Vicky Donor)
- Best Supporting Actor (Female): Anushka Sharma (Jab Tak Hai Jaan)
- Best Debut (Male): Ayushmann Khurrana (Vicky Donor)
- Best Debut (Female): Yami Gautam (Vicky Donor)
- Best Actor in a Comic Role: Abhishek Bachchan (Bol Bachchan)
- Best Actor in a Negative Role: Rishi Kapoor (Agneepath)
- Star Jodi of the Year: Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor
- Best Debut Director: Gauri Shinde (English Vinglish)
- Best Music Director: Pritam (Barfi!)
- Best Lyrics: Amitabh Bhattacharya (Mujhme kahin from Agneepath)
- Best Singer (Male): Sonu Nigam (Agneepath)
- Best Singer (Female): Shreya Ghoshal (Chikni Chameli from Agneepath)
- SPECIAL AWARDS:
- Iifa Forever: Yash Chopra
- Indian International Cinema Outstanding Achievement: Anupam Kher
- Outstanding Contribution to Indian Cinema: Javed Akhtar
- Humanity Award: Shabana Azmi
- Digital Star Of The Year: Shahrukh Khan
- TECHNICAL AWARDS:
- Best Editing: Namrata Rao (Kahaani)
- Best Screenplay: Anurag Basu and Tani Basu (Barfi!)
- Best Dialogue: Zeishan Quadri, Akhilesh, Sachin Ladia and Anurag Kashyap (Gangs of Wasseypur 1) and Juhi Chaturvedi (Vicky Donor)
- Best Action: Sham Kaushal (Gangs of Wasseypur – 1)
- Best Production Design: Rajat Poddar (Barfi!)
- Best Make-Up: Uday Serali (Barfi!)
- Best Cinematography: Ravi Varman I.S.C (Barfi!)
- Best Choreography: Ganesh Acharya (Agneepath)
- Best Special Effects (Visuals): Pankaj Khanopur, Sherry Bharda and Vishal Anand – Tata Elxsi (Ek Tha Tiger)
- Best Sound Design: Shajith Koyeri (Barfi!)
- Best Song Recording: Eric Pillai (Future Sound Of Bombay) (Barfi!)
- Best Sound Mixing: Debajit Changmai (Future Works Sound City) (Barfi!)
- Best Costume Designing: Aki Narula and Shefalina (Barfi!)
You might also like reading these:-
- Must Have Smoky Eye Makeup Products
- Lancome Colour Focus Exceptional Wear EyeColour – Quad Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56 Review & Swatches
- How To Fill Brows Step By Step
- L’Oreal Hydrafresh Deep Boosting Essence Review
- Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish- Absinto Review & Swatches
- Skin Care For Oily Skin In Summers/Monsoon – Reader Query