Thank you all for asking me about my baby’s party I will pot the pictures as soon as I get them .Few of them I still managed to update on our FB page All the gifts, preparation, decor details will be on the baby blog
Coming to the review which I am going to do today is a heat protector spray from Keratinology which was suggested to me by few of the Wise She Facebook fans.
About Keratinology Heat Protector Spray:-
Salon looks can fade quickly to sustain them, hair needs to be deeply nourished. Advanced formulations with Keratin Micro Technology reconstruct the hair surface, while micro nutrients penetrate into the hair cortex to deeply nourish the hair.
Price – INR 400 for 180ml.(It’s available in many online website.I think i got it from flipkart.
- Packaging – Heat spray comes in a plastic bottle with a spray nozzle which is quite handy and avoid spilling or any over use.
- Ingredients – In the picture below
My experience with Keratinology Heat Protector Spray:-
I use the spray on my damp hair after shampooing and conditioning them and it works like a charm.After spraying the heat protector my hair do not feel dry as the moisture in the hair stays intact which in turn protects the hair from getting damaged.After using it there is less of breakage and spray also adds a bit of shine to them.
If you are some one who is fond of blow drying your hair then this product is worth a try.It leaves your hair soft and silky. I won’t say it is a miracle product and will totally prevent your hair from getting damaged.Regular blow dried hair needs lot more than just heat protector .
What I like about Keratinology Heat Protector Spray:-
- Keeps hair moisture intact and prevent hair from getting damaged.
- I like the spray bottle packaging.
- Make hair silky and smooth.
- Less Breakage
- Helpful for those who are into lot of blow drying and ironing hair
- Controls frizz and gives slight glossy sheen.
What I do not like about Keratinology Heat Protector Spray:-
- Some of you might find it on the expensive side but for me its product worth investing.
Will I re- purchase – Yes! Till I get hold of something more moisturizing which will keep my hair moisturized and frizz free.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Oriflame Feminelle Refreshing Intimate Wash Review
- M.A.C by Request Is Back Again For The Second Year!
- Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Adoring Rose Review
- FCUK Pure Body Lotion Review
- Press Release: OPIUM Introduces A Vibrant Range Of Colourful Optical Eyewear
- Plain to Glam – 5 Easy tricks
- Have you gotten Organiced??
- Fabindia Charcoal Scrub Review
- Bella Feminine Wash Review
- My 1st outing and Haul post Delivery: MAC, Colorbar, Youshine
- Happy First Birthday Anvika
- NYX Slim Lip Pencil ‘Plush Red’ Review & Swatches
- IIFA Awards 2013 – Who Wore What & The Winners
- FACES Canada Make its way to Delhi’s High End Turf
- More Anvika’s Birthday Shopping , Planning & Organising