Hello Pretty ones,
Life has changed in the last one year and more in the last one month. Turning into a writer from an ardent reader of Wiseshe is truly like a dream come true. For that I can’t thank Wiseshe enough and also to everyone for their lovely comments and likes on my post. Getting quite emotional today..!!!
Anyway, today I’m going to write a review on another recent buy, Classic rose (47) from Lakme Absolute Matte range. . One of my friends had told me to check this shade for her; she finally didn’t buy it (How?? Why??), but I couldn’t stop myself from getting one.
About Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color In 47:-
No ingredients list mentioned.
- Price: 500 for a 3.6ml case
- Packaging: A decent grey metallic long twisted tube with the cap of same color and shape; and with the Lakme absolute logo on the cap top. The shade name and number written at the base.
- Shade: I had fallen in love with the color the moment SA swiped it on my hand. It is a gorgeous orangey red, and matte. The shade brightens up face and makes me feel fresh and more energetic. I know I’m writing a review on a lipstick and not on an energy drink, but this is how I feel. It perks me up with its fresh sheen.
- Texture: While applying it on my lips, I had the same feeling that of applying lakme absolute mousse on face. It is light, soft and glides beautifully. But as day goes on, it feels drying on lips, and thus settling on lines and leaving patches. I feel a need to apply lip-balm underneath. This may vary from person to person though.
- Pigmentation: The pigmentation is brilliant. 2 swipes and I am ready to go.
- Staying Power: 4 hours and then I have to reapply. It survives small meals too.
What I like about Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose:-
- Stunning shade.
- Matte finish.
- Soft, smooth texture.
- Glides beautifully.
- Awesomely pigmented.
- Doesn’t bleed.
- 4 hours is okay. It survives small meals.
- Mild fragrance.
- Decent packaging.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose:-
- I wish it was more moisturizing. Ladies with dry chapped lips would need a lip-balm underneath.
- Pricey. It was 395 even a few months back.
Would I repurchase Lakme Absolute Matte in 47 Classic rose?
No, and that too just because of the drying nature. I prefer lippies which are more moisturizing.
Would I recommend Lakme Absolute Matte in 47 Classic rose to others?
It is definitely a beautiful shade and would suit everyone.
Here is an interesting video that you might like to checkout
Have you tried Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose?
You might also like reading these:-
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Mulberry Review and Swatches
- VLCC Liquorice & Fenugreek Natural Fairness Face Mask Review
- Clinique unveils a colourful nail innovation” A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins”
- Anvika’s First Birthday Party Pictures
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot Simply Red Review & Swatches
- Argan De Luxe Hair & Body Serum review