Hello friends!!! Since it’s raining here all the time and keeping hairs in good condition is a huge task. During rainy season hair tends to get frizzy. So, using a good conditioner will help manage your tresses and reduce the frizz. Following it with an anti-frizz serum as they help repair your hair and prevent it from further damage. So recently I bought up this new Matrix Biolage Smooth Therapie deep Smoothing Serum which I really liked.
Its cheap, easily available, nice smell, works great on every kind of hair, can be used on both dry and wet hair and more importantly it controls your frizzy hairs giving your hairs a silky texture. So here goes my descriptive review of this product.
It smoothes dry, frizzy and unruly hair which is a most common problem during monsoon. Matrix Biolage Smooth Therapie comes with a fusion of taming polymers and avocado and grape seed oil gently envelops hair to control frizz.
So your hairs will stay nourished and manageable whole day.
It comes in a handy plastic bottle. So you can even carry them in your handbags! it has a white colored cap with a hole instead of spray like other products so that you get your required amount of serum properly.
This serum is transparent in color and is quite silky. It’s not that runny serum, so you can easily spread it in all hair strands. It spreads well in your hairs unlike other serum in which we feel like we are having some water/oil rubbing through hairs.
Has a nice floral smell. So whenever you use it, be it wet or dry hair it smells good. You can use it before you blow dry your hair or for your normal hair care routine that is shampoo, conditioner then hair serum.
It has few natural ingredients like avocado oil, grape seed oil, limonene, citronellol etc. The serum is really light in weight. In most of the serums we feel stickiness in the palms after we apply it in hairs but in this case your palms don’t get that sticky affect at all!
It can last up to 2 months or so as you really require a small amount to use each time.
Price: INR 260 for 100ml.
Best for: 36 months
Availability: easily available in stores, in saloons and in online.
What I liked about Matrix Biolage Smooth Therapie Deep Smoothing Serum:
- My hairs feels nourished, silky soft and protected as I use heat machines a lot.
- Works great on both wet and dry hair. It can be used for colored hairs also. And can be used before you blow dry your hair. It does not tangle that often.
- You don’t require a large amount for a healthy lather.
- Product belongs to a reputed brand and its price comes in handy.
- Nice floral smell.
- Lasts up to a month or more.
- Perfect for daily use.
What I don’t like about Matrix Biolage Smooth therarpie Deep Smoothing Serum:
- Nothing really. Am very much satisfied using this product!!
I will buy it or not for next time: definitely going to have it for next time! It’s a product which every saloons uses, recommended by many well known beauticians, so why not to use at home when its easily available
Have you tried Matrix Biolage Smooth therapie Deep Smoothing Serum?
You might also like reading these:-
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 75 Rouge Parisienne Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose Review & Swatches
- Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly: Review, FOTD
- 10 Fantastic Skin Care Tips One Must Follow