I was on a bit of an unexpected shopping ban ( well not really,it was the weather that made it difficult to go to malls to shop ). However, I dropped in at MAC to check out the newly launched paint pots and came back with two of them plus the most gorgeous highlighter ever! Have a look at the pics!
I had no plans to buy this blush, but after consulting Zara, I was convinced it would work very well on me.Trace gold is literally like a trace of gold on your cheeks and gives a soft glow. Full review will come very soon
Coming to the Paint Pots. I got Frozen Violet and Let me Pop. Let me pop is the prettiest shade of the lot. Frozen violet is a beautiful purple which silver shimmer.
Also , I happened to buy the colorbar BB cream but haven’t gotten around to clicking the pics yet. However,I got swatches of all the three shades for you all. Yes ,you can all thank me later .
Priced at rs 550 each.
From top to bottom
Cinnamon swirl,Honey Glaze & Vanilla Creme.
Did you like the haul?
You might also like reading these:-
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plum’s The Word 360 Review & Swatches
- Best Facial Pack for Oily Skin – Tan Removal For Oily Skin
- MUA Blush in No.4: Review, FOTD
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Berry Crush Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust Review and Swatches
- 6 Beautiful Bright Eye Makeup Ideas – Guest Post