I’m back with another cream blush from MUA in a gorgeous coral color. I am a die-hard coral fan which is why I had picked out this blush and pet’s see how it fared..
About MUA Blush
Part of our amazing £1 line, our blushers come in six shades. They range from pink and coral to deeper plums and natural nudes so you’ll definitely find one that suits you the most! Although to be honest with you, at £1 there’s no reason why you shouldn’t own all six! Just simply sweep across the apples of the cheek and up to the brow bone to create a soft yet beautiful contour. Gorge!
My experience with MUA Blush in No.2
- Packaging: These blushes come is a tiny rectangular packaging easily identifiable thanks to the clear casing. Its quite sturdy too.
- Color & Texture: The color is a dirty peachy rose sans shimmer or glitter.
Pigmentation: This is decently pigmented and can be built up as desired.
Staying Power: Stays on my cheeks for about 3hrs and then starts to steadily fade away.
This isn’t unique color by any means but the kind of shade which would look good on everyone and would be a perfect 1st blush for you. This actually looks a bit like MAC Coygirl blush to me….It would pass off as a dupe of the same as well
All in all, this is a nice daily wear blush with minimal risk involved.
This is how it looks on me..
What I like about MUA Blush in No.2:-
- Pocket friendly
- Easy to wear shade
- No shimmer
What I don’t like about MUA Blush in No.2
- Cheap labelling
You may also like reading:
- Bharat & Dorris Blush No.4 : Review,Swatches
- L’oreal Paris Chrome Shine Eyeshadow: Midnight Stars & Sepia Sparkle Swatches
- Bridal Eye Makeup Tutorial – Red and Bronze Bridal Look From 88 Palette
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- Pupa Milano Multiplay Triple purpose Eye pencil Review