I’m back today with a gorgeous blush from MUA. I wish MUA would give their products names instead of numbers…It would make it so much easier for me to remember for one thing!
About MUA Blush
Part of our amazing £1 line, our blushers come in six shades. They range from pink and coral to deeper plums and natural nudes so you’ll definitely find one that suits you the most! Although to be honest with you, at £1 there’s no reason why you shouldn’t own all six! Just simply sweep across the apples of the cheek and up to the brow bone to create a soft yet beautiful contour. Gorge!
My experience with MUA Blush in No.4
Packaging: These blushes come is a tiny rectangular packaging easily identifiable thanks to the clear casing.
- Color & Texture: The color is a peachy-coral which would flatter everyone! It isn’t too orangey and quite wearable.
- Pigmentation: This blush has amazing pigmentation and hardly any fallout. It can be built up but I honestly don’t think that’s required.
- Staying Power: Stays on my cheeks for about 4 to 6hrs and then starts to steadily fade away.
I love corals and this is a super sexy shade which every single coral lover would love to have. It’s not too corally and has just the right amount of peachy-ness to look flattering. This blush stays longer on me I guess because it has an almost staining effect. I love it that even when the blush is quite faded, there’s still a nice coral tint on my cheeks. I need to remove this with a makeup remover as well to remove all traces of this.
What I like about MUA Blush in No.4:-
- It’s coralll!!!
- No fallout
- Stays much longer than other MUA blushes
- Leaves a coral tint on the cheeks so your face me never bereft of color.
- Packaging is compact and sturdy
- Not at all pricey
What I don’t like about MUA Blush in No.4
- Cheap labelling
You may also like reading:
- MAC182 Buffer Brush Review
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 7: Review, FOTD
- Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Combination Skin Care Problem – Reader Question
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion Review
- DIY – Honey & Lemon For Hair
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 4: Review, FOTD
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- A Perfect Night Skin Care Routine For Flawless Skin
- Oriflame Optimals White Day Fluid SPF 15 Review
- My my mega haul – Fabindia, New U, Yebhi.com and others